Saved testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
This is such a unique one as like every other one on this area. So, I used to go to church as a little girl and I remeber hearing the music and I was so moved I knew it was God, never knew it was the Holy Spirit till now. I think I started having my first crush around 8 or so but it wasn't a damaging crush. So anyway, my life went on and on. I was in soccer when I was in 8 and it was fun until the teen years. I was in karate too, I knew this kid and he was tall, he was really nice. I had a crush on him for months, at the time I was younger than I am now. There was another girl who was a 'reveal' to me and karate was all about competition so what felt like competed for the guy's attention. I remember a time where me and my 'rival' and many others would stand and wait for someone to pick us as their sparing partner and I hoped he would pick me but instead he chose my 'reveal' and than I felt like my heart got trampled on. time passed on and they left the class but right before they left I saw them glance at each other like a spark at puppy love. I knew my heart broke.

This was all before I was saved. So I took my broken heart one anyone I could. Satan's lies were whispered in my ear. many more things I know happened. Stress was wattling me all the time. I did a lot of stuff (mainly entertainment to fill the void in my heart) I could not find anything that would, I thought the consequences for all my actions were chasing me down and would be the end of me so toyed around with taking my life before it got me.

on march 24 2017 I was looking for motivational videos perhaps they could help me I thought? Nope, but than I saw a video from Clayton Jennings and I knew something different was about this man. the video was 'are you really saved?' I knew I called myself a Christian but I knew while watching that video I wasn't really a Christian at all. That night I repented of my sins. That night God had finally swooped me up in His arms and I became His.

Shullai

Nov 1, 2018
Meghalaya
m.youtube.com
Amen. Praise The LORD..Me too i was raise in christian home but on 1 March 2018 GOD saved me as i watching Angelica zambrno testimony,..is a long testimony but it hard to write in English,

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
thanks for sharing a tiny sample of your testimony