SAVING THE LOST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

ARE WE TRULY OUT THERE WITNESSING TO THE LOST ? I SHOULD BE DOING MORE BUT IM NOT HERES SOMETHING TO READ AND THINK ABOUT ;MY ; I STAND IN JUDGEMENT NOW ; AND FEEL YOU ARE TO BLAME SOMEHOW ; ON EARTH I WALKED WTH YOU BY DAY AND NEVER DID YOU SHOW ME THE WAY YOU KNEW THE SAVIOR IN TRUTH AND GLORY ; BUT NEVER DID YOU TELL THE STORY ; MY KNOWLEDGE THEN WAS VERY DIM ; YOU COULD HAVE LED ME TO SAFE TO HIM THOUGH WE LIVED TOGETHER HERE ON EARTH YOU NEVER TOLD ME OF THE SEC BIRTH AND NOW I STAND BEFORE ETERNAL HELL ; BECAUSE OF HEAVENS GLORY YOU DID NOT TELL!!!!!!!!!

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
shirley i know sometimes we feel that we aren't witnessing enough or at all, but we have to remember that we can set an example to those seeking God, for example sometimes when i'm at work and someone is having a bad day or some situation in their life, I DON'T INTRUDE but i kindly offer some kind words and try to relate their situation to something that i may have gone through and then tell them how God was there for me and how sometimes we are going to go through things in life but i doesn't mean that God does not love them and that He left them , i then offer them a number to a prayer line that is strictly anonymous because i don't want them to feel uncomfortable and i don't want them to feel they have to tell me their personal problem they can speak to a Christian without ever being judged. but when you do witness we have to remember no matter how passionate we are about God , we can't judge, be aggressive ,rude, intrusive or over the top or bully because that will push them away.

i had a friend who would try to witness and when people weren't interested she would become angry, really pushy over the top , and loud , she wouldn't let up , often making them feel embarrassed and ashamed

**by the way you have some of the BEST questions*****

S

shirley

shirley i know sometimes we feel that we aren't witnessing enough or at all, but we have to remember that we can set an example to those seeking God, for example sometimes when i'm at work and someone is having a bad day or some situation in their life, I DON'T INTRUDE but i kindly offer some kind words and try to relate their situation to something that i may have gone through and then tell them how God was there for me and how sometimes we are going to go through things in life but i doesn't mean that God does not love them and that He left them , i then offer them a number to a prayer line that is strictly anonymous because i don't want them to feel uncomfortable and i don't want them to feel they have to tell me their personal problem they can speak to a Christian without ever being judged. but when you do witness we have to remember no matter how passionate we are about God , we can't judge, be aggressive ,rude, intrusive or over the top or bully because that will push them away.

i had a friend who would try to witness and when people weren't interested she would become angry, really pushy over the top , and loud , she wouldn't let up , often making them feel embarrassed and ashamed

**by the way you have some of the BEST questions*****
thanks friend and i totally agree wth you it should be wittnessing to that person out of love i love your comment and respect what you say and it makes me think n ponder what you say in the postive way thank you very much for such a wonderful comment gbu friend

O

OFM

not really all of Gods Creation is a living speacking witness,Saint Francis said"Preach the Gospel at all times Use Words If Nessary.my life and attitude say more f Jesus than i do at the coffeehouse for exsample.