SAVIOUR.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

  1. The blood was for the sinners. The blood was poured to take away sins and to strengthen or make the new covenant. Luke 22:20 [SUP]20 [/SUP]In the same way, after supper, Jesus took the cup of wine and said, “This wine represents the new agreement from God to his people. It will begin when my blood is poured out for you.”
    However, the new contract is still unknown to very one.
    Jerehaiah 31:31-34, [SUP]31 [/SUP]This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah. [SUP]32 [/SUP]It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
    [SUP]33 [/SUP]“In the future I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. [SUP]34 [/SUP]People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.”
    Hebrew 10: 15-18,
    [SUP]15 [/SUP]The Holy Spirit also tells us about this. First he says,
    [SUP]16 [/SUP]“This is the agreement[SUP][b][/SUP] I will make
    with my people in the future, says the Lord.
    I will put my laws in their hearts.
    I will write my laws in their minds.”
    [SUP]17 [/SUP]Then he says,
    “I will forget their sins
    and never again remember the evil they have done.”
    [SUP]18 [/SUP]And after everything is forgiven, there is no more need for a sacrifice to pay for sins.
    Holy Spirit talk about the new covenant that was begin when Jesus poured his blood.

    You believe in Jesus Christ and the spirit will give you he life. So find it, John 6:63, [SUP]63 [/SUP]It is the Spirit that gives life. The body is of no value for that. But the things I have told you are from the Spirit, so they give life.
 
Find it the blood is THE begenning of the new contract. Luke 14:24, Then he said, “This wine is my blood, which will be poured out for many to begin the new agreement from God to his people.

WHO WILL END IT? FIND IT.