Say some things about...the kind of someone you prescribe to marry someday. Someday:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Who do you WANT to love? Yeah, who?

Sounds like the words circulating from some raspy rocker's that. But this thread is not about raspy-voiced rockers at all. It's about who you would like to love , the traits of a potential mate. What would make (for you) a great mate? God's chosen one for you will be what? Ladies?

Tall dark, handsome. :D. Or, short, light , and , horn-rimmed, THICK glasses.

Guys? Short, sweet, pretty. Tall, full-faced and sassy ?
:D
Likes what MOST?
MUSIC-Lover? MUSICIAN? Hates music?

Movie-lover? Work-lover? Kid-lover, food-lover?? BIBLE-ORIENTED, NERDY, COMPUTER TYPE?
HOUSEWIFE?

What , what , WHAT? WHO do you want to LOVE and for whatever reasons for ?

Let's let God get to work? Or, the fiddler on the roof is it? :) Hmm, that's God isn't it, whom The Matchmaker burly voiced singer refers.
:)

W

WebsiteDeniedMeUsername

Who do you WANT to love? Yeah, who?

Sounds like the words circulating from some raspy rocker's that. But this thread is not about raspy-voiced rockers at all. It's about who you would like to love , the traits of a potential mate. What would make (for you) a great mate? God's chosen one for you will be what? Ladies?

Tall dark, handsome. :D. Or, short, light , and , horn-rimmed, THICK glasses.

Guys? Short, sweet, pretty. Tall, full-faced and sassy ?
:D
Likes what MOST?
MUSIC-Lover? MUSICIAN? Hates music?

Movie-lover? Work-lover? Kid-lover, food-lover?? BIBLE-ORIENTED, NERDY, COMPUTER TYPE?
HOUSEWIFE?

What , what , WHAT? WHO do you want to LOVE and for whatever reasons for ?

Let's let God get to work? Or, the fiddler on the roof is it? :) Hmm, that's God isn't it, whom The Matchmaker burly voiced singer refers.
:)
I would like to be married to someone who is my complete antithesis. I'm an introvert and I really pay attention to my surroundings (no problem if she does that too).

Someone who is an extrovert (they're so interesting, despite the opposing characteristics [gives me more to learn about said type of person seeing they're way different than me]). Someone who loves music and is very nice. Someone who is beautiful both inside and out. Someone who I can get to know for the rest of my life and learn new things about every day. Someone who has her mind set and who enjoys her career (whatever it might be). Someone who is faithful and is committed to Christ. Outgoing and someone who isn't afraid to take risks and who loves a challenge (like me). I don't necessarily pay attention to physical attributes but for a reason I would like a tall significant other, someone who takes care of herself and doesn't let herself go. Someone who isn't ignorant or stubborn, someone who takes criticism well and someone who doesn't try to please people but does what she can to help them and aid others. A kid lover, of course.

Maybe I'm asking for too much in a dream girl.

G

GreenNnice

I would like to be married to someone who is my complete antithesis. I'm an introvert and I really pay attention to my surroundings (no problem if she does that too).

Someone who is an extrovert (they're so interesting, despite the opposing characteristics [gives me more to learn about said type of person seeing they're way different than me]). Someone who loves music and is very nice. Someone who is beautiful both inside and out. Someone who I can get to know for the rest of my life and learn new things about every day. Someone who has her mind set and who enjoys her career (whatever it might be). Someone who is faithful and is committed to Christ. Outgoing and someone who isn't afraid to take risks and who loves a challenge (like me). I don't necessarily pay attention to physical attributes but for a reason I would like a tall significant other, someone who takes care of herself and doesn't let herself go. Someone who isn't ignorant or stubborn, someone who takes criticism well and someone who doesn't try to please people but does what she can to help them and aid others. A kid lover, of course.

Maybe I'm asking for too much in a dream girl.
They say, 'opposites attract,' sounds like a good thread for you to start. ;)

I agree too, you should marry someone who is STRONG in the areas you are weak, but 'course pray to God for that to happen and it will if it's His will . :)
---
The kind of person I want to marry is visciously ready for serving God fully and going into the hearts of darkness of the world, ruling no place out....even Joseph Conrad book place.

I want her to be taking NOTES in church on sermons when attending and attending as the Lord leads , be actively involved with God in her life, whatever that means, just doing what He wants her to do, able to speak in front of a group, able to make me go 'wow' when I see her with kids.

I don't ask too much do I, God :D

G

girlnextdoor

I tend to be attracted to bald men with facial hair. However I do know that the outside of a person isn't who he really is. I've been looking for a man that is further along in their walk with God than I am so he can be the spiritual leader of my household. I have recently decided God knows best for me who I should be with and not to sweat it. If I meet him I meet him. If not I'm content.

N

Nalu

A few of the attributes I desire are,
a wonderful sense of humor,
ability to love me in spite of my short comings,
the gift of seeing the good in people and being able to build them up, so that they leave her feeling better then when they first came.
have her own interests that she is passionate about,
a beautiful face, etc.