Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Life is like a ladder. It would be a shame to just sit at the bottom and not climb. But worse would be to find out you have it leaned against the wrong wall. o_O

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Well I'll be a suck-egg mule.

(That's a line from a John Wayne movie that I saw recently :) .. not totally sure what it means though :unsure: )

J

Jennie-Mae

Well I'll be a suck-egg mule.

(That's a line from a John Wayne movie that I saw recently :) .. not totally sure what it means though :unsure: )
Well, I never...

You saying you’re a big old no good suck egg mule?😂

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
WOW Deade, you must be a blast at wedding receptions :p
I am, the real story is better news than most imagine. If anyone wants salvation, Christ is their only hope. When Christ is ready, those that want it will find the way. This is true even if they died deceived. Don't call me a universalist, it won't work. ;)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I am, the real story is better news than most imagine. If anyone wants salvation, Christ is their only hope. When Christ is ready, those that want it will find the way. This is true even if they died deceived. Don't call me a universalist, it won't work. ;)
I wouldn't call you that, because a true Universalist believes that God will save everyone, whether they want to be saved or not. "Deceived" comes to mind (but it seems awfully mean), so I think I'll refer to you as a "Cockeyed Optimist" instead :cool:

~Deut

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
If you live to be 70 years old you will spend 10 years of your life on Monday. :eek:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Why do people always say "no offense" right before they offend you? :unsure: