Say what?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
No thread about how St. Patrick's day originated from a pagan ritual, and those who wear green and eat corned beef & cabbage today are heretics?

H

hattiebod

No thread about how St. Patrick's day originated from a pagan ritual, and those who wear green and eat corned beef & cabbage today are heretics?
images.jpeg

is it not just a wee bit of romance regarding 'the old country'?? :)

N

Nancyer

We had a guest pastor this morning who told the story of St. Patrick who lead the Irish to Christianity around the year 420 a.d., I believe. After escaping slavery because of a dream he studied to be a priest and went to Ireland and converted the Irish to Christianity. It was a brief story so I'm sure there are lots of details she left out due to time but that's the basics of the story she told.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I did buy my son a cupcake with
Green frosting today.

Couldn't help it. It was cute. Had a little leprechaun toy on the top n everything.

H

hattiebod

I did buy my son a cupcake with
Green frosting today.

Couldn't help it. It was cute. Had a little leprechaun toy on the top n everything.
irish-poem.gif

Cute! <><