School Bus Driver Tells Child "Maybe your Mom Should Have Aborted You."

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Obama Supporting Bus Driver Tells Pro-Romney Student , “Maybe Your Mom Should Have Aborted You.”

The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.

The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides a Durham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district.

Belling read a letter from the 12-year-old boy’s mother, detailing the alleged abusive behavior by the bus driver.

Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she’s been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.

When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion.

The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you.”

Understandably, this really upset the boy. Other kids on the bus verified the boy’s account and are providing written statements.

The mom made her son’s school aware of the situation. She also went to Durham School Service in New Berlin and spoke to Michael Bennett, the manager.

She learned the driver has been with the company for 20 years.

The mom told the people at Durham she was filing a complaint with the state for verbal abuse to a child.

They agreed that what the bus driver did was wrong but they first needed to talk with corporate resources in Chicago before proceeding.

Bennett called the boy’s mom later and informed her the driver was suspended for the rest of the day and will no longer drive the bus for kids from the boy’s school.

O

OFM

from from what i hear from the News Sources that this:IS A FAKE NEWS STORY THAT WAS :By The ROMNEY CAMP, to disrespect the OBAMA Team.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
from from what i hear from the News Sources that this:IS A FAKE NEWS STORY THAT WAS :By The ROMNEY CAMP, to disrespect the OBAMA Team.
Can you post the link that states this article is false then?
I have searched and cannot find where this has been proven a lie. Maybe you can help me out here.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i dont see from what you have posted that obama supported any of it. Though Ive said that before to someone. I was eating on a patio when som pro-lifers started handing out flyers to diners with pictures of aborted fetuses on them. I didnt feel bad at all.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
i dont see from what you have posted that obama supported any of it. Though Ive said that before to someone. I was eating on a patio when som pro-lifers started handing out flyers to diners with pictures of aborted fetuses on them. I didnt feel bad at all.
Where in the OP does it say that Obama supported this?

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Where in the OP does it say that Obama supported this?
Lol misread the title of the article. I saw Obama supporting busdriver not Obama-supporting busdriver. Probably my fault but i think the hyphen makes a world of difference

Sep 7, 2012
Huffington Post reports that bus driver was properly fired for her abusing that student. Issue over.

J

jimmydiggs

Huffington Post reports that bus driver was properly fired for her abusing that student. Issue over.
This specific issue is over, but I think it shows the general mentality. Children are abortable to some.