Scorsese

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 10, 2008
I'm not a big fan of Martin Scorsese films, but his most recent film has caught my eye. From the previews that I've seen, Hugo doesn't seem to be his typical. So far I haven't talked to anyone that seemed interested in Hugo, and yet to me it seemed like a very interesting film. I haven't read the book, so I don't really know what to expect, but sometimes that makes it better. :)

Anyone else think it looks good?

K

kayem77

it looks like a good movie and i liked that kid in The Boy in the Striped Pijamas :)

Aug 2, 2009
It looks very intriguing judging by the ads, but I don't have a clue what its about. I guess that's part of the drama.

G

GreenNnice

You're such a girl...

I guess it's nice to know that I'm not the only one intrigued at least. :)
----
I'm intrigued by Courageous, Seven Years In Utopia, and,
Hugo is eh.

Meh.

Take it or leave it. I lost respect for scorsese when He told the Last Temptation Of Christ.
A blatant lie of a movie and it was a Scorsese movie.

I think God de-blessed him after that movie that he tried to depict Christ had sex with Mary think it was, at least I think he had done hit movies before that. But good movies after? Nope. not much good Scorses's directed after LTOC. I could be wrong, maybe has, just don'think he has had much.

So. Yeah, might be ok, kid hanging off big Ben clock hand looks odd if nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
K

koalabear

oh man, I have nothing to contribute to this thread LOL however I saw the commercial for it and I wont do something or watch something because tv told me to.