Seals, Trumpets, and vials

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

Seals, Trumpets, and vials

I have heard it said in the Christian faith the seals and trumpets and the wrath vials come in unison.

For example. The first seal at the same time as the first trumpet and at the same time the first wrath vials.

But my Bible says as the seventh seal the last seal is opened and the angels with the seven trumpets prepare themselves to sound.

Rv8:1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

And we know that Jesus comes and gets us at the last trumpet.

And here we are standing on the sea of glass AFTER getting the victory over the beast and over his mark, and over the number of his name standing on the sea of glass singing the song of Moses and then the angels go forth and pour out the seven last wrath vials.

Rv15:1And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

And here we are standing on the sea of glass AFTER getting the victory and then the angels go forth and pour out the seven last wrath vials upon the men that have the mark of the beast.

Rv16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

So my Bible says they’re NOT in unison, but it’s the seals first, then the trumpets, and then the wrath vials.

I would love to hear what you think on it.