Secret Sins

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
This is a prophetic dream I had:

I was in a gas station. There was no one there to work the register. The store was being looted by mobs of people. Of all the people looting, the Lord told me to go to one person that he specified (some young man I did not recognize). He was chewing candy and shoving more in his pockets. The Lord told me to ask him, "Do you believe in God?"

He said yes. Then he started shoving more candy in his pockets.

I gave him the words of the Lord as the Lord gave them to me and asked, "If you believe in God, don't you know that God sees everything? You know it is wrong because of what the Bible says."

Even the young ladies that were with him stopped then, but he kept on stealing the candy.

The Lord told me to ask him again.

I asked again, "Do you believe in God?"

He said yes again.

I said, "Then stop sinning so the Lord can bless you. He wants to bless you abundantly but He won't bless you as long as you persist in sin." A holy anger rose inside me, and I had to walk out of the store...passing by all the crazy looters.

Lord, I pray You would lift us out of secret sins we are engaging in while no one is looking, because Your eye is always upon us. We put our fear in You and look to You for deliverance from all our sins. In Christ's Name, Amen.
 
Sometimes I think dreams like that are a foretelling of the end times we are drawing near to. I had a dream about a year ago about bombs falling out of the sky. My kids and I had to try to get to my church in streets that were tore up by the bombs. There were streets full of acid and children being raped right in front of me. I just kept trying to get to my church because somehow I knew that I would be safe there. I woke up and told my husband that we needed to prepare. Like have some kind of emergency plan. Water, gas, food. I know that God is going to rapture the church, but I still wonder what we might live through. Seems like we are living it already. I just want to prepare and spread the word of God to people I know and don't know. I don't think that I want anyone to live in what I saw in that dream!