Seek first the kingdom of God. What and where is it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chubbena

“The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

Matthew 13:33
Some would take it as tares amongst wheat. Same goes with the parable of the mustard seed.

Oct 14, 2013
Romans 14

[SUP]17 [/SUP]For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

UM

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
The Kingdom of God is within you... it's your Cell Biology.

More specific...

It's your DNA, which is The Most Holy Place.

;)

unclemikey-296.png

Oct 31, 2011
I believe the entire scripture is pointing us to the kingdom of God. It is a kingdom completed and true in heaven. God made us and our world in His image, and what is of sin that lives in our world is the opposite of the kingdom. That is why God gave us Christ, to purify us so we can live in His kingdom in heaven.

I think that is why scripture gives us so many instructions we call law. The basis of the kingdom is love, and all of scripture gives ways we can live to express love for God, for the world God created, and for all our sisters and brothers who also love God. If we could live by all the suggestions given in scripture, we would live within the kingdom of heaven. We can't, so God sent Christ.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Kerry I am so way past the cross I forgot what sin was like! Did God not say that the cross is still milk in our walk in faith? The person that needed the cross... SINNING COBUS is so dead... Kerry do you understand what DEAD means? Kerry it is only the OLD that needs the cross and the blood... the NEW IS ALL NEW... I do not look back at the old. IT IS DEAD!!!!!

IT DIED ON THE CROSS KERRY... the cross is GONE! GONE FOREVER FOR ME.... I DIED WITH CHRIST... DEAD!!!!! There is no more cross in the equation... Jesus HIMSELF said to other people... YES COBUS IS BAPTIZED... I did not ay it HE DID! God HIMSELF SAID .... COBUS IS BAPTIZED, AND I BAPTIZED HIM WITH A HEATH ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS CHRIST.... COBUS IS DEAD! So how can a DEAD person want a cross?

Dead people do not get crucified.... sinners get crucified to DIE... I DIED KERRY, AND JESUS was AWAKENED IN ME KERRY. JESUS IS NEVER GOING BACK TO THE CROSS KERRY.... If I ay BE PERFECT, do you think it is MY WORDS? OR the WORDS OF LORD JESUS CHRIST...
Cobus, are you Jesus?

if not, who are you?

zone

Jun 13, 2010