Seeker of god's heart, lets talk of his love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

I AM VERY BLESSED TO HEAR YOU SAY SO ENCOURAGING WORDS. YOUR HEART IS PURE. I THANK THE LORD FOR YOU, AND FOR CREATING YOU, YOUR A BLESSING. YES ONCE I DID HAVE FAITH, BUT LOVE IS THE GREATEST, WE NEED FAITH, AND HOPE, THE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP LIKE YOU SAID, FILLS ME WITH HIS EVERLASTING LOVE. SOME MARRIAGES COME AND GO, BUT THE LORD NEVER DIVORCES US, IT'S US WHO DECIDE TO LEAVE HIS LOVE. :)

K

kenisyes

Blain, did you realize He was setting up a Valentine message for everybody when you started this thread? People in Australia are waking up just about now. His timing is perfect!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain, did you realize He was setting up a Valentine message for everybody when you started this thread? People in Australia are waking up just about now. His timing is perfect!
WoW! I had no idea! He used me to show his love for others by just allowing me to speak how my heart feels for him. He's a clever one:]

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Happy valantines day:] Its the day where love is celebrated, I gave the lord my gift today. All i want for today is that the lord will fill this day with the richness of his love for all of us. I thank the lord for today because it can be a day to spend with him, i hope he peirces my heart with his love again:]

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hope everyones day went well, mine got off to a rocky start but ended well

K

kenisyes

His love is in the rocky challenges, and in the abiding confidence that it will still end well.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Does anyone else here have a craving to go deeper into god's heart? I see his hearts as sort of an ocean and the water is his love AKA his heart. It just seems the deeper i go the more in love with him i fall into, he's ggot me hooked pretty goodLOL Now that i think of it i think there is scripture about this, i don't remember where or what it says though

R

red_love

God is doing something inside me ppls, His heart seems to be become even more clear to me. Those wow moments are happening to me, even in prayer
Exactly what I am feeling and experiencing !! Since wanting Gods heart and his desire I feel a different sense in me, I yearn for him and his word. Oh I love it. I get a hungry feeling too its weird but good lol

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yes that is the hunger i feel too, Trust me this hunger we have tickles his heart and makes him laugh because of how much we adore him. This si whats known as childlike faith, its what Jesus meant when he said we must become like those children he was with

R

red_love

Yes that is the hunger i feel too, Trust me this hunger we have tickles his heart and makes him laugh because of how much we adore him. This si whats known as childlike faith, its what Jesus meant when he said we must become like those children he was with
never knew that man. cool az bro :)

Nov 26, 2012
Wow, this is one of the reasons I love CC so much. It is so edifying when God's people come together in worship and praise. I feel closest to God when I know He's rebuked me. Sometimes when I get upset with my kids or my wife and I know they're not my thoughts, I hear God whisper things in my head like, "Don't get too mad you keep doing that same thing", or "My bride doesn't behave as I'd like all the the time either." and I know He's talking about me. It sure loosens the stone in my hand.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Wow, this is one of the reasons I love CC so much. It is so edifying when God's people come together in worship and praise. I feel closest to God when I know He's rebuked me. Sometimes when I get upset with my kids or my wife and I know they're not my thoughts, I hear God whisper things in my head like, "Don't get too mad you keep doing that same thing", or "My bride doesn't behave as I'd like all the the time either." and I know He's talking about me. It sure loosens the stone in my hand.
Iheard it this way from God: I was in the middle of an argument with my wife, I left out of the room and while seething in another room, I am ranting on to God mad about the fight saying it is her fault and so forth. then I hear go back and apologize to her, I reply what it is her fault she need apologize to me.
THEN I HEAR I (GOD) DO NOT WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE BEING HER FAULT OR NOT BEING HER FAULT. I (GOD) DESIRE FOR YOU TO GO BACK IN THERE AND APOLOGIZE FOR NOT RESPONDING TO THE SITUATION AS IF YOU KNOW ME, WHICH IS WHY IT TURNED INTO AN ARGUMENT AND BLEW OUT OF PROPORTION. LEARN TO REACT IN MY LOVE IN ALL SITUATIONS AND THIS LOVE OF MINE (GOD'S) SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING
THIS LOVE OF IS 1 COR 13

G

GM777

Yes, I've gotten in states before where I feel total peace and everything in the material world seems useless. I think, "how could anyone choose anything that pleases the flesh or that furthers living in the material world when compared to the love of God?" Unfortunately, it doesn't last as we all have to ground sometime. It's times when I feel like I am absorbed back into the material world that I forget those states and realize how powerful the hold of the physical body is. The other day in particular, I was deeply moved by the sacrifice Jesus made and the fact that God loves us so much, He did everything to help us understand His love and His heart, including sending his only begotten son in human form, who embodied God in all ways. I wish I could feel it all the time, but sadly the grip of this world is a strong one.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Does anyone else here have a craving to go deeper into god's heart? I see his hearts as sort of an ocean and the water is his love AKA his heart. It just seems the deeper i go the more in love with him i fall into, he's ggot me hooked pretty goodLOL Now that i think of it i think there is scripture about this, i don't remember where or what it says though
That amazing thing is, that unlike the ocean which is limited, Gods love and heart are eternal, infinite!
No wonder we seek eternal life in Jesus, because it will tak an eternity, to know just how great and wide and limitless God's love for us is. :)
I often wonder in those moments, when nothing exsists but God's love and presance in Jesus, that this must be heaven!

God bless
pickles

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes, I've gotten in states before where I feel total peace and everything in the material world seems useless. I think, "how could anyone choose anything that pleases the flesh or that furthers living in the material world when compared to the love of God?" Unfortunately, it doesn't last as we all have to ground sometime. It's times when I feel like I am absorbed back into the material world that I forget those states and realize how powerful the hold of the physical body is. The other day in particular, I was deeply moved by the sacrifice Jesus made and the fact that God loves us so much, He did everything to help us understand His love and His heart, including sending his only begotten son in human form, who embodied God in all ways. I wish I could feel it all the time, but sadly the grip of this world is a strong one.
So ask God to put your seed in the fertile soil off the stony ground and out of the thickets. Yes the flesh and world is alluring especially our own bodies, have learned a lot of things from this world, and is where the traps are at. This is why it is so important to seek from God himself how to be dead in your original flesh through belief in God, so you can stay in thought as you have already been made from God through belief in Christ absolutely perfect from the Father's view forwhen you first believed andthe Holy Ghost came in and supped with you, this is done because of what Christ already did, now Father sees through his Son Jesus first the propitiation for all sin and the ones that do believe in him, so let us see how Paul described it and said it:

[h=3]Romans 6:11[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[SUP]11 [/SUP]Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:6

knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin
(The word might in the above verse brings in doubt to the believer, remove might and it is done in you as it is in heaven)
Galatians 2:20I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 5:24And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Galatians 6:14But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Colossians 2:13And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,

[h=3]1 Peter 4:5-7[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[SUP]5 [/SUP]They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. [SUP]6 [/SUP]For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
[h=3]Serving for God’s Glory[/h][SUP]7 [/SUP]But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey guys, The funny thing is we have spoken a lot about how strong the flesh and worldly desires are, and i am in the state where my fleshly desires are trying to distract me from god. You see, ever since i have come back from my friends house before we cut our friendship i have not felt the love i always speak of ever since. I mean every now and then the love will come but only last for what seems like a moment. I have been like very windy day, i have been going here and there inside because i could not figure out what it was i was looking for in god. And yesterday i came to realize it was that loving bond him and i shared that seemed like a cherished memory. I asked god for us to have this bond back yesterday, but i gave into my fleshly desires very easily. So today i am trying again, all i know is that i keep asking and seeking so i will find. I do not know when he will choose to answer so i just go about ignoring my flesh desires, following his commandments the best i can, and constantly praying. I am going to read his word soon too. So if anyone else is wondering what it is they are looking for inside this is probably it, wish me luck and good luck to all of you who are seeking the same thing:]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Blain, Ill remind you of what God always reminds me of when Im trying for so much of Him.

Be still and know that I am God.

:)
God bless
pickles

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Hey guys, The funny thing is we have spoken a lot about how strong the flesh and worldly desires are, and i am in the state where my fleshly desires are trying to distract me from god. You see, ever since i have come back from my friends house before we cut our friendship i have not felt the love i always speak of ever since. I mean every now and then the love will come but only last for what seems like a moment. I have been like very windy day, i have been going here and there inside because i could not figure out what it was i was looking for in god. And yesterday i came to realize it was that loving bond him and i shared that seemed like a cherished memory. I asked god for us to have this bond back yesterday, but i gave into my fleshly desires very easily. So today i am trying again, all i know is that i keep asking and seeking so i will find. I do not know when he will choose to answer so i just go about ignoring my flesh desires, following his commandments the best i can, and constantly praying. I am going to read his word soon too. So if anyone else is wondering what it is they are looking for inside this is probably it, wish me luck and good luck to all of you who are seeking the same thing:]
Blain, you are under nothing new on this earh, so I amposting a few scriptures that might help thanks homwardbound
[SUP]13 [/SUP]You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh, rather, serve one another humbly in love. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[SUP]15 [/SUP]If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. [SUP]17 [/SUP]For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. [SUP]18 [/SUP]But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

[h=3]2 Peter 1[/h]New International Version (NIV)

1 Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ (to Blain) have received a faith as precious as ours:
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
[h=3]Confirming One’s Calling and Election[/h][SUP]3 [/SUP]His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. [SUP]4 [/SUP]Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; [SUP]6 [/SUP]and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; [SUP]7 [/SUP]and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. [SUP]8 [/SUP]For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. [SUP]9 [/SUP]But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, [SUP]11 [/SUP]and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Please notice blain what Peter states is all pasts sins are forgiven and if one has forgotten this they are blind and in my understanding if one is asking for any further forgiveness they are blind and crucifying the Lord over and over again. For he died once and for all
Hebrews 7:27
Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

John 19:30
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “ It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Waht was finished? what did he do? [h=3]John 1:29[/h]New International Version (NIV)

[h=3]John Testifies About Jesus[/h][SUP]29 [/SUP]The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
In whose sight? Not the worlds, but in his Father's sight, so that when you beleived youwere and are forever clean from God the Father's sight otherwise he could not live in you.
Therefore thank him even if you do sin for you have an advocate Jesus Christ the righteous (not to be taken advantage of) whom has made you perfect in his Father's sight by his sacrifice once and for all. Father sees allthat believe through his Son as perfect because os the last sacrifice of his Son he was and is well pleased in.
The sooner the believers accept this fact and start seeking how to walk in him (instead of being forgiven over andover again) which is by his Spirit we start to see things from the perspective of Father, and forever thanking him and realizing there is nothing we can do to change the facts from God's perspective.
This is the Mystery that Paul, Peter, James and all the other disciples spoke of. Jesus Christ died for ALL SINS there is no more forgiveness to be executed, and surely anytime anyone of us asks God for anymore forgiveness without shedding of blood or killing an animal there is no forgiveness. The sacrificial system of the first chosen was set up this way and God the Father was not satisfied Hebrews 8, 9, and 10 are spiritual eye openers
IN love of God I write these things to you
homwardbound