Seeking guidance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BTLOTM

Hello

I've been struggling with my faith for years now and I think I am going crazy. I feel like I have like some mental problem because suddenly the idea that I could be dead and that life is not forever and all these things and it'll just pop in for no real reason.

I've got no one else to talk to about this, I don't have a church that I go to, I don't have other Christian friends, so I guess I just joined this site hoping I might be able to talk to people who can help me to understand Christianity more.

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm crazy, or if I'm fishing, or lazy, maybe its just paranoia.

A

Aya2011

no your not being crazy, ur not alone with this... last year i was a bit like in your situation. everyday i was afraid ill die suddenly w/o truly confessing my sins to God, like ill get hit suddenly by a truck & die in a snap.. i really feared the state of death before but with God's grace, am not afraid of it anymore.

I find myself not too good giving advice. But here it is.. CONFESS. Also having a home church so you could fellowship with Christian people really makes a difference. U can earn friends from a local church!!! Am always havin a blast from my church friends.. Clean fun...

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, BTLOTM.

You might start by reading John 3:16.

I would suggest you read the entire Bible, if you haven’t already.

Also, I think it would help if you start going to church.

C

choZn

It sounds like you are under conviction. If you are a believer but have grown away from God, He wants you to come back. If you have never made a commitment of faith, He is calling you now. You are not paranoid. Either way, He is calling you. You will find Him when you search for Him as you have done by joining this site. You will also find Him when you read your bible, pray, attend an active bible based church, and make friends with other believers. Those are only a few places to start.
As your relationship with Him grows you will see Him everywhere and in almost all things. Your fears will be replaced with a sense of purpose. God made you with a plan for your life. Satan will try to confuse you, scare you-whatever it takes to seperate you from God- to keep that plan from happening.
There IS a reason why these things are popping into your mind. If you really want them to stop, consider laying them down at the feet of our Lord along with all your other burdens and a heartfelt confession of repentance. You will then know the peace that I pray for you.

W

wwjd_kilden

^ What she said

- and Welcome to the CC

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
BTLOTM, Hi welcome to christian chat.