SELF ESTEEM/DEPRESSION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD WILL TOUCH MY HEART AND TO HAVE FAITH THAT HE WILL TAKE AWAY MY DARKNESS AND BRING ME BACK TO HIM ; FOR MY ESTEEM ISSUES AND FOR MY CRUEL HUSBAND N DAUGHTER WHO MENTALLY ABUSE ME TO THE POINT OF SEVERE DEPRESSION AND WANTING TO ISOLATE ; ITS GONNA TAKE AWHILE TO GET AWAY BUT IM GOING TO

S

shekaniah

I will definitly pray for you dear sister,
May God bless you and keep you,
may He shine his light upon you,
may He restore the Joy of your salvation!
Much love sent your way! Shekaniah

A

Andrew

Hello Shirley, good to see you. I am certainly praying for you.

Even when we walk down life's dark roads we know that God is with us as strength and comfort
(see Psalm 23)

P

PEACE2U

Be strong Shirley, God is with you. Don''t let them bother you, pray and God will help change the atmosphere enough where you can deal with this situation.The power of God will come, be patient. Keep praying.

Christ be with me, Christ within me
Christ behind me, Christ before me
Christ beside me, Christ to win me
Christ to comfort me and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me
O Holy Spirit,
I humbly implore You,
be with me always
so that in all things,
I may act under the influence
of Your holy inspiration.
I pray for protection,
for confidence and for wisdom.
Lord, enlighten my understanding,
Strengthen my will,
Purify my heart,
and make me holy.
Help me to rise above and to grow stronger as a Christian
In Jesus Christ I ask, Amen

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
shirley i will keep you in my prayers.. here is a verse that i love and i hope it will help you.. just a note i read your other post and i don't understand why you don't or have not been told your pretty because you are BEAUTIFUL , i saw your picture and you have the prettiest eyes and smile. here's the verse

God...is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts or hopes.Ephesians 3:20 (LB)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you shirley for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

C

chu_huifen

I'll pray for you shirly :)