SELF INTROPDUCTION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Babagu

Hi Everyone
Iam new to christian chat, a guy from Africa, looking for God fearing,serious christian friends from all over the world.
I like teaching the Word of God and a co-founder of a newly formed church

J

jprocks2011

Ohhh it brings joy to me having to hear this! :D God bless you my friend and welcome to this website!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Babagu hello welcome to christian chat.

B

Babagu

Thanks folks for the warm welcome please lets keep the fire of the Lord burning.Lets set up ourselves to seek Jesus and have him known.You know what Jesus is everything we ever needed much more than we ever thought.I need all like minded friends even those that are not but desire to be.

T

tooturbugg22

hi my name is michael in new to this site

C

ChristianTeen

Welcome to CC, Babagu and Michael!! :)

C

ChosenByGod

Hi there.
Welcome to CC.
I hope you find this site to be helpful.
ChosenByGod