self pitty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

ukkez

i feel like such a emo, i havent been on here for a month maybe more i thought people care about chatting to me, went on the chat room, no one cares. no one cares about what im wrighting on there its like it always keeps skipped over, what i say doesnt matter, it happends in life as well, i say what im thinking a people dont care, my feelings dont matter. think im just having an emotional day, was crying over a rspca advert on the tv. and then over soemthing else that was really stupid.
need to pray more, i havent done it in a while and i feel my self getting angry and upset over little things, we dont have a bible study group going over the school summer holidays, its the time i feel i cant cope, that i forget to speak to god, and start swearing more, and it feels good but i know in my soul its not right and i need to stop,
its like always arguing with your self. its hard work.
whine whine whine, i need to grow up.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
I hope things turn around for you soon! God bless.

A

alehandra

God always side by side with you sister...
Never build ur confident in people but build ur confident in God alone
God know u more than other...

Im pray for you !

Be blessing
-cilla-

Oct 31, 2011
It isn't growing up, it is in finding your proper place in the world. Actually, you are someone who God arranged to have born and hopes you can spread a bit of Himself in the world around you as you pass through here on the way to eternity with Him. Those wonderful meals you prepare, the car you tinker with, the hard things you have to manage are just part of the molding you are going through to get there.

G

Hey Ukkes,
How goes it  thanks for your writing your post, sorry that this moment in life is not going as planned for you. Believe me I just came out of a not so good month of something similar. I was so career driven to succeed, my relationship with God was diminishing by the day. No longer was he my morning joy (the go to person), when waking up, and my resting place of peace at night.
Allow yourself some space to reflect on the important things that makes you happy you mention prayer that’s a great one, (lyrics to favorite worship songs is soothing to the soul) but most importantly don’t forget to treat yourself to something small or BIG (haircut, sauna, latte, music, beach walk, cooking) you truly deserve it SISTER. Feel free to add me as a friend and I’ll try and reply when I can…Keep up the good work, love and blessings.
Sister in Christ xo

Last edited:
G

[h=3]Mark 12:31[/h]The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

[h=3]Leviticus 19:18[/h]You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.