Sending a text to a stranger...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NMsmile

Technology... Last night I sent a text to someone and the reply was "Who is this?..." I said "Megan". The reply to that was, "I don't know a Megan." So when you dial the wrong phone and someone answers you respond by saying, "I'm sorry I have the wrong number..." What do you do when you send a text to a stranger??????? Good thing I was only telling my exercise buddy I was being lazy and didn't want to go exercise!

C

christiancollegegirl

I usually apologise for bothering them.

C

Cloudberry

i wanna know how you end up texting the wrong number? i mean, why don't you have that person in your address book? i guess that's your business. anyway, i got someone saying hello and asking how i was. i thought it was a friend's new number. finally this person asked "is this carmela?" or someone i never heard of. i got super annoyed because my text signature is my name, which is totally NOT carmella. i ended up being kind of rude, but seriously, after the first text this person should've figured out i was not who they were looking for. anyway, just my little rant. to answer the question. i accidentally sent a message to a friends old number, but it had been off for a while and someone else was like "yeah this is not the person you're looking for" and i said "my apologies" and that was that.

N

NMsmile

I have 2 cell numbers programmed for my friend in contacts. I choose the one that she no longer uses. Thus the wrong number... Needless to say the 2nd number is now deleted! Although I was telling this story to a friend of mine and she ended up telling me when she text the wrong person she ended up with a date...

C

christiancollegegirl

Haha!! Nothing that exciting ever happened to me when texting the wrong number! lol