Sept 2013

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cayosura

I haven't been posting in lately, if it is not becoz of a dear sis helen. I wouldn't be making time to come in here to encourage others. I hope my existence in this site...would be able to strengthen others in the Lord...spiritually and emotionally strengthened.

I will try to come online for 2 times a month...so that I can be able to catch up with some of my CC friends. CC has been quiet lately. It is like having more new faces. Hope to get to know new people. And learn about their lives.

Today was another half fruitful day. I went out with my church mates after morning service and then at 2pm I went to visit a friend who had just a newborn little girl. It was so fun to carry a baby.

I wished I could be a mama before I leave planet earth. Hmm if that is God's will.

Aug 18, 2013
hahahah i love you sister :) God be with you. your future child will be my kai chai or kai lui :) booking now, been praying for you in returns of your spiritually supports ;)

Last edited:
C

cayosura

HelenTn;bt4571 said:
hahahah i love you sister :) God be with you. been praying for you in returns ;)
yeah =) hugs sis....God is working in your life..=)

C

cayosura

HelenTn;bt4571 said:
hahahah i love you sister :) God be with you. your future child will be my kai chai or kai lui :) booking now, been praying for you in returns of your spiritually supports ;)
sure...thing...please do not forget what you say ya =p i will inform you ok?

Aug 18, 2013
haahahahahahahah, oh my , i edited before you reply, anyway, yep :) God will hears and delivers the righteous prayers ;)

C

cayosura

Sis u are so sweet
HelenTn;bt4578 said:
haahahahahahahah, oh my , i edited before you reply, anyway, yep :) God will hears and delivers the righteous prayers ;)

Aug 18, 2013
ahahahahaha, catch you, i'm at bible study, come , talk about Ezekial