I have learned that when we truly seek God First in our lives-- everything else will be added- I had a self righteous attitude a lot of the time--and I had to conquer that pride and selfishness before I was ABLE TO SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT MYSELF. I dont like seeing the bad in myself, I want to THINK I am doing well- but the truth of the matter is- I cant do it on my own authority-I have to live and walk in SPIRIT most of the time to be that kind of servant God wants me to be--I want to mature therefore I want to identify what is holding me back from maturing in Christ. I realized that God has placed difficult people in my life to help me to grow in my fruit--HE is giving me a chance to learn how to handle people who are difficult or who have issues or addictions so that I can learn to LOVE ALL PEOPLE RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE AT---JUST LIKE JESUS LOVES US ! I want and NEED to be MORE grateful for these trials and difficulties--and remember that they are allowed by God himself for MY OWN BENEFIT !!! and if it helps the person too then it helps them.
I have come to the conclusion that MY relationship is ALL ABOUT ME AND JESUS FIRST.. then after the work is accomplished it may help others. SO allow JESUS to place those difficult people in your life and truly understand why HE has done so-it isnt to irritate you-it is to Manifest you TO HIMSELF !!!! understand that and your relationship with JESUS WILL become closer---HE wants to use us for HIS PURPOSES --we NEED to understand that HIS PURPOSES ARE NOT OURS !!!! HIS ALONE. SO submit to HIS WILL DAILY, and become the servant God intends for you to be.
Dear Jesus
I pray that you uphold my family of God and give them the tools they need to rise above self and conquer pride daily. It isnt easy self evaluating, but with You wanting the very best for us, we can Know in our hearts that we can accomplish and over come anything You want us to, with Putting You FIRST. IN Jesus name amen
Dear Jesus
I pray that you uphold my family of God and give them the tools they need to rise above self and conquer pride daily. It isnt easy self evaluating, but with You wanting the very best for us, we can Know in our hearts that we can accomplish and over come anything You want us to, with Putting You FIRST. IN Jesus name amen