Seven Months ago God placed this in my heart and i have only told two people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
First, let me say I am not a prophet. August 10, of 2017 something happen in North Korea between President Trump and NK. They were threating to strike Guam. I was praying and fasting when I just felt very strongly God was going to do something very fast with this situation.

Three months later in November the mention of peace came up, and then it was clear to me.

In Nov of 2017 I believe the Lord placed this in my heart North Korea would open up to the gospel and South Korea would play a big role in evangelizing North Korea . They have a very large church of 1 Million members who all can lead North Korea to the Lord .

This was be very prophetic because the gospel very much oppressed in NK. But the Lord has heard the cry of the people in South Korea who have been praying for 40 years for NK.

I believe God is going to open North Korea for a short season for the Gospel.

Please pray for South Korea. And ask God what it is you can do.

Thank you.

S

Sherril

that would be truly wonderful......

M

Miri

Many people have been praying for North Korea for some time, me included.
We have a strong missionary presence in our church and support a lot of
missionaries. The stories which have been coming out of North Korea
about persecution are just appalling,

This might be useful as well if people are interested in praying for
North Korea.

https://www.opendoorsuk.org/persecution/countries/north-korea/

M

Miri

Incidentally the open doors website is a wonderful accurate resource
if people are interested in praying for countries around the world.
It can be incorporated into prayer time to pray for a different country
each day/week.

They also provided bi monthly magazines for individuals and other resources
for churches , to provide unbiased knowledge and prayer points.
Hope it’s ok to say that,

If you notice as well, they also report the news about the summit and events
in North Korea mom a Christian perspective. With comments from persecuted
Christians.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for North Korea. Let thy hand be upon this country and all demonic oppression to cease and many hearts may open out to the gospel and find freedom in thy name.Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer and CS1. Let you redeem and bless people of North Korea , please bless , in Jesus Loving name, Amen!

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Agreeing in prayer, amen

Jul 27, 2018
First, let me say I am not a prophet. August 10, of 2017 something happen in North Korea between President Trump and NK. They were threating to strike Guam. I was praying and fasting when I just felt very strongly God was going to do something very fast with this situation.

Three months later in November the mention of peace came up, and then it was clear to me.

In Nov of 2017 I believe the Lord placed this in my heart North Korea would open up to the gospel and South Korea would play a big role in evangelizing North Korea . They have a very large church of 1 Million members who all can lead North Korea to the Lord .

This was be very prophetic because the gospel very much oppressed in NK. But the Lord has heard the cry of the people in South Korea who have been praying for 40 years for NK.

I believe God is going to open North Korea for a short season for the Gospel.

Please pray for South Korea. And ask God what it is you can do.

Thank you.
I will. May God richly bless you. May God show favor to His people with NK and that their hearts turn from stone to flesh in
Jesus name.May He open doors that man cannot close for the Kindom of God in Jesus name.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing what God has placed on your heart. I shall lift up North Korea and South Korea, asking for the Lord’s intervention, guidance and revival according to His perfect will. May His name be glorified!