Seventh prophecy for America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord, I care for America when she cares for Me. I love My people who live in America and hate the ways of the wicked. Thus saith the Lord, America needs to call on Me. I will hear from Heaven when My people pray. Thus saith the Lord, 9/11 is a shame. I hate the Muslims sayeth the Lord, and I am the enemy of the Muslims, who hate My people. The Muslims are damned as long as they continue to be Muslims, saith the Lord. They are the most wicked ones. I am not the friend of America because of her sins yet I have the same enemy, saith the Lord. I am not the enemy of America and not her friend, but I am the enemy of the Muslim nations who seek to kill My people. Call on Me saith the Lord and I will hear you. I will bless your nation when they repent of their great wickedness. America follows the ways of Molech in killing their unborn children. They follow the way of war and death. I am not against America's current war, saith the Lord. I will hear those who pray to Me about the current war. I will bless those who are my people who have chosen to go to war, because I do not hate this war. Yet, I have hated America for much war in the past. Seek Me, saith the Lord, and I will be found of those who seek Me.

Jun 24, 2010
Perhaps there won't be anymore Zone coming and saying, No more prophets. How are those that you have been sharing the gospel with been responding? Does it seem that people have been open to the gospel or indifferent? I am going out and sharing the gospel to one sinner at a time. I am going to love them and share the love of God with them, tell them about their sins being paid for by the blood of Christ and hope by the grace of God that their understanding would be opened. If we can convert one sinner at a time and more believers will begin to do this in our nation, I think we have a pretty good chance that God's goodness will lead many to repentance, don't you?

K

keshka

What does the lord say about other countries? Is there a prophesy about England?

Oh, and spreading hate on Muslims is BAD BAD BAD.

Not every Muslim in the world wants to commit terror attacks; most of them are thoroughly decent people.

Rant

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
I see the Whole world is unraveling Economically after Labour day! AS September 20th comes closer, will WE see more world wide problems . AS the World is putting Pressure on Israel to Divide its Land , Will God Put Pressure on the Whole World>>>>>>>> very interesting Jesus Bless Israel is the Apple of Gods Eye!

Feb 16, 2011
I see the Whole world is unraveling Economically after Labour day! AS September 20th comes closer, will WE see more world wide problems . AS the World is putting Pressure on Israel to Divide its Land , Will God Put Pressure on the Whole World>>>>>>>> very interesting Jesus Bless Israel is the Apple of Gods Eye!

I prophesy that God will be with Israel. I prophesy that they will continue to be a nation. I believe they might go to war again with those who are around them.

Feb 16, 2011
What does the lord say about other countries? Is there a prophesy about England?

Oh, and spreading hate on Muslims is BAD BAD BAD.

Not every Muslim in the world wants to commit terror attacks; most of them are thoroughly decent people.
I have a book of prophecies to differnt nations. I don't have any for England, but I believe God does. I believe God has a prophecy for every nation.

Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps there won't be anymore Zone coming and saying, No more prophets. How are those that you have been sharing the gospel with been responding? Does it seem that people have been open to the gospel or indifferent? I am going out and sharing the gospel to one sinner at a time. I am going to love them and share the love of God with them, tell them about their sins being paid for by the blood of Christ and hope by the grace of God that their understanding would be opened. If we can convert one sinner at a time and more believers will begin to do this in our nation, I think we have a pretty good chance that God's goodness will lead many to repentance, don't you?
God speed on witnessing to people. I do tell people I know about Jesus. They haven't gotten saved yet. So their response is not completely possitive.

D

DiscipleWilliam

Thus saith the Lord, I care for America when she cares for Me. I love My people who live in America and hate the ways of the wicked. Thus saith the Lord, America needs to call on Me. I will hear from Heaven when My people pray. Thus saith the Lord, 9/11 is a shame. I hate the Muslims sayeth the Lord, and I am the enemy of the Muslims, who hate My people. The Muslims are damned as long as they continue to be Muslims, saith the Lord. They are the most wicked ones. I am not the friend of America because of her sins yet I have the same enemy, saith the Lord. I am not the enemy of America and not her friend, but I am the enemy of the Muslim nations who seek to kill My people. Call on Me saith the Lord and I will hear you. I will bless your nation when they repent of their great wickedness. America follows the ways of Molech in killing their unborn children. They follow the way of war and death. I am not against America's current war, saith the Lord. I will hear those who pray to Me about the current war. I will bless those who are my people who have chosen to go to war, because I do not hate this war. Yet, I have hated America for much war in the past. Seek Me, saith the Lord, and I will be found of those who seek Me.
--------> Deut. 18:20- But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

Aug 25, 2011
(Jesus Christ Lord of Lord's and King of King's pulls up in a hot rod green lincoln)

<I start telling people over the loud speaker that there will be Big Tent Revival across the street and for everyone to get ready.>