sex before marrage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TANISHA23

is it ok or not

K

kolani

No it is not

L

LAKEPOINTE82

1Co 6:16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." {16 Gen. 2:24}
Ge 2:24; Mt 19:5; Eph 5:31
17 But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
Joh 17:21-23; Eph 4:4; 5:30
Ro 1:24; 6:12-13; 1Th 4:4; Heb 13:4
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
Ro 14:7-8; 1Co 3:16; 2Co 6:16
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Your body should be like christ body he remailed celabit. Thats not to say you should never have sex but wait until your married as god has intended

E

evelina

its a NO GO ... NO NO NO NO NO.....
NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE..

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Not this thread again....

No offense to the original poster but, oh man, its been played out. Yeah, the answer is no, but I guarantee people are gonna get on the horse and try to ride this bad chicken into the sunset.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I really dont think we have enough of these threads

G

GreenNnice

It is.
It is not !
It IS!
Its not!!
IS
not
isNOT

IS snot ! :)

G

GreenNnice

I really dont think we have enough of these threads -Nods

Well, Nods, duh then, don't just talk there, start up another one then, eh, girl ;-)

L

LoveinChrist

Sex is most beautiful and most troubling at the same time ..... before marriage.
I wished we could switch off our desires, but it is like hunger and thirst. Eventually we need to eat!
If we eat and drink there is true satisfaction before and after marriage.
If we have Sex before marriage there is short term satisfaction and trouble on the horizon.
But sometimes the biggest trouble on the horizon is marriage. A Marriage if it is used to make Sex Ok. Marriage should not be about SEX. Marriage should first and for most be about commitment .
Sex in marriage is with commitment. Sex before marriage is without commitment.
If you want to make a commitment do not make it for SEX! Make it for God.

J

Jullianna

Not this thread again....

No offense to the original poster but, oh man, its been played out. Yeah, the answer is no, but I guarantee people are gonna get on the horse and try to ride this bad chicken into the sunset.
Please post pics of all chicken riding for our entertainment. Thank you :)

U

unclefester

Sex is most beautiful and most troubling at the same time ..... before marriage.
I wished we could switch off our desires, but it is like hunger and thirst. Eventually we need to eat!
If we have Sex before marriage there is short term satisfaction and trouble on the horizon.
But sometimes the biggest trouble on the horizon is marriage. A Marriage if it is used to make Sex Ok. Marriage should not be about SEX. Marriage should first and for most be about commitment .

I have never seen this topic expressed and defined better than this. Great post and God bless ! :)

R

RICHINHEART77

OBLIVIOUSLY NOT..... DO YOU KNOW WHAT SITE YOU ARE ON.

P

priestessblue

this person is asking a legitimate question - no need to be snarky, some of these posts replying to her were less than respectful

most Christians on here will tell you no i believe it is between you and God. god bless.

U

Ugly

OBLIVIOUSLY NOT..... DO YOU KNOW WHAT SITE YOU ARE ON.
I see you're still yelling.

Also, you should pay attention to the dates on the posts. This post went up 10 months ago, and the person who posted it is no longer a member of the site.

Finally, why be so rude and judgmental? Did you stop to consider maybe the person is a new Christian, or is looking into Christianity and doesn't know much about it. This 'well duh' attitude is quite rude and condescending. Perhaps it's peoples attitudes like yours that caused the person to leave the site to begin with.

R

RICHINHEART77

Originally Posted by LoveinChrist

that is said real well

R

Ronin

No its not .....however some people who scream it may have had such things. Let the first one amoung you without sin cast the first stone. Trust in Gods words after that the answer is simple

L

Liz01

when i first saw this thread i thought....oh no, again?.........but ppl is so tired of this kind of threads that its kinda funny to read what ppl wrote here lol