Sex v.s Love.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Sex is not love.

One of the first things the Lord taught me about was about love, and about what his love is about. And his love is VERY contrary to what I knew, and what they world advertises. God's love is pure and untainted.

What Satan has done, is taken what is pure and holy and defiled it. It is the same with rape and homosexuality and any other sexual sin.

The purity of God's love puts more fire in me than any woman ever could. It is like a low flame, that burns hotter and hotter. It is passion that burns deep. It is an uncontrollable fire.

Now look. Satan has taken this fire, and promoted a fleshy fire, fulled by lust. IT IS NOT THE SAME!! NO!! IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME!!

Anyone woman or man that is full of lust does not know the love of God, neither can he or she. It is a perversion of this love, and I hope that everyone can see it.

There are many issues concerning this, and many twisted ideas of this love of God, but all of it is from hell.

Why are you not satisfied? It is because you lack the Love of God. Your flesh can have had all the pleasure from many strangers, but there is a giant gaping whole, which lies in the center of your soul. There is only one that can fill this whole, Jesus Christ.

Solomon had many wives, and yet for all of his pleasure, he was empty. I have thought that I would love to be Solomon, but then the Lord shows me the whole in my soul.

Food can not fill it. Drink cannot fill it. Neither can sex fill it. I truly have to die daily. TRULY!

Jesus Christ is the filling for the emptiness of our souls. The pleasures of this world are for a season, but the Love of God is forever. And it is satisfying, both to the body, and to the mind, and to the spirit.

May Jesus bless you.

K

karine___

nice one Ramon:) , the more we get wrapped up in the world and it's lies the more we'll find ourselves in conflict, depression, up and downs because we cannot serve two masters , it can't work out in the end.