Sex with multiple partners

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2009
Yeah with one of those red checkered napkins tied up to the end of a long wooden pole.

J

jesus_be4_religion

Christians should always tell you if they think your revelation was from Satan. If they did not tell you then your blood could be on their head, plus not telling you would be showing they did not care. By the way, I am not saying possibly your dream or whatever it was is from Satan. I am saying 100% sure that your revelation was from Satan because they are opposite of what Christ says.

C

Cako53

That is good question. I wants to marry her before I know she was sleeping with other peoples. But it was because she told me, I did not have sex with her. I did not because I did not want to have sex before marrying her. She is trying to stop, but she needs help. And she is beautiful, and love me. PRAY for your relationship!!!
Well, you might as well hear this ahead of time. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is now. In about 40-50 years+ she is going to look TERRIBLE!

Feb 27, 2007
I'm sorry if you find me to be agressive but in my opinion you are posting words on here that are ABSOLUTELY contrary to the faith of Christianity and I do Love this man Starlitlife and have prayed for you numerous times. Re-read my post and you will understand why I request you not to pray for those on here, I reiterate it is contrary to our faith. I do not seek to push you out of here, in fact the opposite is true, I pray for you to have a revelation that your belief's are not from God and could not be from God. I also and will with every post from hereon in request respectfully that you remove the words from your signature as we do not know the meaning to them & your avatar & they were given when you were under demonic influence. Like Roboop, I am questioning whether you are for real or just toying with us. I have serious concern everytime I see your avatar and signature, it TRULY disturbs me & again I RESPECTFULLY request that you change it.

Oct 5, 2009
I suggest u read Hosea and ask the Lord show u what step to take. If u like u can read Redeaming Love of Francine Rivers. May the Lord lead to to the best He has for you, brother.

G

greatkraw

erov is vore backward - you will find it at a website called deviantart
kird is drik backwards - that is moslem art

Feb 27, 2007
Interesting as I've heard backwards is common in satanism. Do you hear this Starlitlife?

Jan 22, 2010
Interesting as I've heard backwards is common in satanism. Do you hear this Starlitlife?

This is good you take time to look for answer. But it has nothing do read backwards or from side or from top, or mixing it and reading it. This is simply words I received from god and I never found any relation to my vision in other websites or books. Do you read god or jesus from backwards? Why you invert my words I find truthfull? I think it is jelousy speaking in you. They read EROV KIRD HORE, not anything else. They have no meaning in any language, it is sounds that mean coming of new age and new understanding.

C

Cako53

This is good you take time to look for answer. But it has nothing do read backwards or from side or from top, or mixing it and reading it. This is simply words I received from god and I never found any relation to my vision in other websites or books. Do you read god or jesus from backwards? Why you invert my words I find truthfull? I think it is jelousy speaking in you. They read EROV KIRD HORE, not anything else. They have no meaning in any language, it is sounds that mean coming of new age and new understanding.
Okay, so they mean nothing. Problem solved, You were in a coma, and you made up some stuff in your mind. There you go, they mean nothing, just like you said.

Jan 22, 2010
Okay, so they mean nothing. Problem solved, You were in a coma, and you made up some stuff in your mind. There you go, they mean nothing, just like you said.
Can you read? I say the mean nothing in any language. The sound of it has meaning. As music has no meaning for words.

Feb 27, 2007
My dear sweet child, I am not jealous of your satanic revelation. And with that I am done as there is no talking to you, you are convinced satan is God good luck with that & you'll be screaming out to the Lord as you head to the firey pits of hell in your deception and the Lord will say... I sent many messengers to warn you and you choose pride instead of knowledge. Think about that... I'm finished talking to you except to rebuke you if I see you posting lies to deceive other Christians in the forums or to rebuke you if you decide to pray to satan for someone, until such time as you truly come to the revelation of Christ Jesus & yes I will continue in prayer for you as your choices in reaction to our postings sadden me and truly have me concerned for your eternal soul. I told you that you are obviously someone that the Lord will use in a mighty way, otherwise why would satan waste his time to deceive you. I am in no way jealous... God however is a Jealous God and HE will not have you worshiping anyone or anything other than HIM without eternal consequence. It may seem that I've used some strong wording here to try to relay to you what is at stake & I truly pray that you become a mighty warrier IN CHRIST and not the alternative which is where you currently stand.

Jan 13, 2010
Just what was that cross used for ?was it used to give life or to take life?i don't think that God wants His Son remembered by displaying the very thing that killed His only begotten Son.what was it that Christ taught? Didn't He teach that knowledge of the Word was and is the key to our salvation? Because God chose to show you something other than a cross 'He just might be showing His mercy on you may God bless you

Feb 27, 2007
squid are you saying that it was God who told him that he is god when he gave him his avatar & told him that he can do anything he wants??? I'm sorry but that is not a revelation from God. Perhaps I am misreading your post or perhaps you havent heard starlitlife's full story of the beings that spoke to him while he was in his coma telling him he is god and to do what he wants & giving him these weird words and images. Have I misunderstood you? cause I would think that God telling this young man that he's god in inconceivable to a Christian.

Jan 13, 2010
If you feel that she isn't giving you her best if you aren't giving your best then no matter if you "tie the knot",you will both be miserable. Your marriage should be for the rest of your life ,you both need to feel as if you are special to each other,if one or the other is not totally into the marriage before you get married your marriage will be a study in misery.So if you feel that she isn't giving you her best then you have to examine if life would be better without her