Shall we play a GAME? Global Thermo-JUSTKIDDIN' :) YOUR REAL NAME. $$ given WINNER !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

I'm guessing Greens name as Edward.

KayM, is your name Kaya, Katia, or Katharina? What abour Katie?

If I'm not mistaken, Seouls name is Kim. I think I saw someone else call her by name in another thread ages ago.

G

GreenNnice

I'm guessing Greens name as Edward.

KayM, is your name Kaya, Katia, or Katharina? What abour Katie?

If I'm not mistaken, Seouls name is Kim. I think I saw someone else call her by name in another thread ages ago.
---
Two hours to go, and, CCG has definitely nailed it, my name, and, this game.

PM me with your Paypal email address please and I will add $22 to it.

Still two hours to go, but more people interested in other things. Oh well, I'm sure you don't hear one christian college girl I know complaining.

** I hope you folk on here consider this c.c. ministry with some ownership, to give something-even if it's just a buck if you REALLY can't afford more--I soooo promise you God will bless you so much for helping ministries, like c.c., doing God work, reaching sooo many with known (and, unknown even) words we all say ever so often. Yes, , c.c. , you, I, all us helping applause from Heaven when one non-believer gets 'it.'

And, just what is 'it'? God! Gets God , from your words, JUST your words type on here, sooo much can happened in sucursal a permanent, eternity way. :)

Thank you all for playing along, God bless you. Always called on His name in your time of trouble, He is there, ever-present in our storms.

Ever-present! Psalms 46:1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kayem77

Aww I never guessed CCG's name.
By the way, nooo, those are not my name:)

C

christiancollegegirl

Aww I never guessed CCG's name.
By the way, nooo, those are not my name:)

My name is Estrella.

'Ester' from Esther, and 'ella' from vanilla

That was fun!!

G

GreenNnice

My name is Estrella.

'Ester' from Esther, and 'ella' from vanilla

That was fun!!
'''';;;'''''

I think like a bearded wise ole sage one said (maybe): It's hard to guess others' names, YES!, when the clues are many but there are just so many names in the world to guess. :D

____
Anyway, CCG, is the winner, two more names guessed than anyone else, but KayM was sooo close, and, nanabeanyana gave it a good last-second try with her flurry of guesses on KayM's name.

The nail was in everyone's coffin though when deary, deary, oh, deary, deary me, she guessed deary me's name :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, IF you want your $22 deposited to your Paypal account let me know, or, I can give your gift to c.c.

C

christiancollegegirl

I don't have a paypal today, but I was planning on getting one anyway. How do you do it?

G

GreenNnice

Ok, sure, it's easy. You don't have to do much to receive money, I am pretty sure it's just:

* your e-mail address, and, other basic information
* opening a bank account

(I just opened an account at a major bank and they gave me $235 for JUST opening the account, well, $150, there were a couple of the incentives I didn't do like open business account because I had one with another bank already. But FREE money, ya gotta like that :)

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:

I use a Paypal account for my business doings and it works great, from orgnaization to security, I LOVE Paypal - the simple way to receive and send money and Paypal integrates with websites , it makes my life more green :D (less paper check-writing and I make more'green' because I don't spend time doing up shipping labels by hand and other general time-consuming finance stuff Paypal does)

Prob mo info than yo wanted to know but there ya go !

Anyway, g-r-r-reat, CCG, congrats again, you are the CHAMPION ! Let me know when Paypal account is set up or if you have any other questions, paypal.com is the website .

Last edited by a moderator: