Share the wonders God has done in your life !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
I get encouraged reading other people’s testimonies. To read what wonders God has done in their life ! So please share, because they lift me up!

One of my testimonies:
I day I was so depressed I told myself I don’t want to smile anymore. People always tell me that I am always smiling, but they do not know what’s behind the smile. Depression, fear and even suicidal thoughts from time to time.

One time I was waiting for the bus. And I felt the holy spirit say (in my heart) to listen to my MP3 player. I did not do it immediately, because I had turned it of, so I thought why put it on? But the feeling kept presisting. And I grabed my MP3 out of my bag, and saw that it was turned on and it was on radio. I normally never listen to the radio on MP3 (Guess something in my back pushed the ON button)

And the first words I heard where: God put a smile on your face. I knew this was a sign from God to give me comfort, because I told myself days before I did not want to smile anymore.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018
I can relate to the "persistent feeling" that seems to come at times when the Spirit wants you do do something. Here is a true example of that.

In the days of my youth, I always drove my car very fast. Always. Speed limits were just a starting point and it was not uncommon for me to be 20, 30 or even 40 or more miles per hour above those posted limits. Roads with a lot of curves in them were especially inviting. One summer afternoon I was on one of those twisting roads rolling along at a very high rate of speed. I didn’t know where it came from, but suddenly I had a slight urge to slow down. Of course I ignored it and continued to speed along. Then the urge to slow down touched me again, stronger this time and it did not stop. I felt this was a bit unusual but I still did not slow down. While I was thinking about this feeling, it seemed to get stronger. I’m not sure just why but I lifted my foot off of the accelerator a little and began to slow down. Slowing to 70 miles per hour and the feeling was still there so I continued to slow down. 60, 50, 40 miles per hour and the feeling did not stop. I didn’t know what to think about this but the feeling would not go away. Finally I just took my foot completely off the accelerator and let the car coast on its own. 30 miles per hour and the feeling was still there and I was thinking maybe if the car rolled to stop the feeling would stop too. The car went slower and slower and then at 20 miles per hour the right front tire exploded. Even at that low speed the car lurched hard to the right and I had to struggle just to stay on the pavement. Later, inspection of the tire showed it to have no defects and it was not an old tire, but it blew out anyway. I thought briefly about the probable result of that tire blowing out at the rate of speed I had been traveling on that crooked road. How lucky I was, I thought. That urge to slow down found a place in my memory and I thought about it from time to time, usually when I was driving very fast again. Years would pass before I would actually come to realize where that urge really came from.

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
I can relate to the "persistent feeling" that seems to come at times when the Spirit wants you do do something. Here is a true example of that.

In the days of my youth, I always drove my car very fast. Always. Speed limits were just a starting point and it was not uncommon for me to be 20, 30 or even 40 or more miles per hour above those posted limits. Roads with a lot of curves in them were especially inviting. One summer afternoon I was on one of those twisting roads rolling along at a very high rate of speed. I didn’t know where it came from, but suddenly I had a slight urge to slow down. Of course I ignored it and continued to speed along. Then the urge to slow down touched me again, stronger this time and it did not stop. I felt this was a bit unusual but I still did not slow down. While I was thinking about this feeling, it seemed to get stronger. I’m not sure just why but I lifted my foot off of the accelerator a little and began to slow down. Slowing to 70 miles per hour and the feeling was still there so I continued to slow down. 60, 50, 40 miles per hour and the feeling did not stop. I didn’t know what to think about this but the feeling would not go away. Finally I just took my foot completely off the accelerator and let the car coast on its own. 30 miles per hour and the feeling was still there and I was thinking maybe if the car rolled to stop the feeling would stop too. The car went slower and slower and then at 20 miles per hour the right front tire exploded. Even at that low speed the car lurched hard to the right and I had to struggle just to stay on the pavement. Later, inspection of the tire showed it to have no defects and it was not an old tire, but it blew out anyway. I thought briefly about the probable result of that tire blowing out at the rate of speed I had been traveling on that crooked road. How lucky I was, I thought. That urge to slow down found a place in my memory and I thought about it from time to time, usually when I was driving very fast again. Years would pass before I would actually come to realize where that urge really came from.
Thank you for sharing! God takes care of you! He is your protection :)

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I get encouraged reading other people’s testimonies. To read what wonders God has done in their life ! So please share, because they lift me up!

One of my testimonies:
I day I was so depressed I told myself I don’t want to smile anymore. People always tell me that I am always smiling, but they do not know what’s behind the smile. Depression, fear and even suicidal thoughts from time to time.

One time I was waiting for the bus. And I felt the holy spirit say (in my heart) to listen to my MP3 player. I did not do it immediately, because I had turned it of, so I thought why put it on? But the feeling kept presisting. And I grabed my MP3 out of my bag, and saw that it was turned on and it was on radio. I normally never listen to the radio on MP3 (Guess something in my back pushed the ON button)

And the first words I heard where: God put a smile on your face. I knew this was a sign from God to give me comfort, because I told myself days before I did not want to smile anymore.

A few weeks ago my mother was complaining to me about her neighbor who was always drunk and overall just a negative mindset manifested. I have seen/heard her neighbor many times, and it was true, she was usually drunk or high and yelling about nothing, and she would always have like-minded friends over and pretty much take up the street.. Before she came along it was a peaceful little street, nice people, nice vibes... I told my mother " Don't worry she won't be around for much longer." Naturally my mother gave me a paranoid look and was like " ok? why?? what did you do?? what happened?? and where is she going? did she tell you something???" I responded, " no, and i don't know where shes going but she won't be here long trust me"

Later that evening i prayed and i forgave the neighbor, not just as a person but for the mindset that she has and was representing. I also removed myself from the responsibility of being annoyed or angry with her antics like pretty much everyone she encounters experiences. Instead i prayed and agreed/ affirmed in Christ to God that her mindset would leave ( i prayed it this way because sometimes people get out of certain mindsets and they physically don't have to go anywhere, if not they just leave right along with it). So in believing that God has moved her mindset, as an act in faith i lived it, the louder she would get, and the more attention she would try to draw to herself, the more i would be and come into awareness of the fact that she was indeed gone, as God made it so, even though i can in the natural see, hear, and sometimes even smell her over there...

It took 2 weeks of living this in faith to come into accepting that fact, even though she would literally be outside yelling like a banshee at odd hours of the day and night. Later today when i went over to my mothers house to see about something and i saw a U-haul truck in front of the drunk lady's house. She was leaving, also i noticed that the older woman who owns that house who left, and rented it to the drunk lady about 15 years ago has come back. From the looks of it my mother was quite happy and surprised that "little miss drunk" time has left the building, and her old neighbor friend has returned. As for me it came to no surprise, but its still awesome when God does something so obvious for you that you had been having faith and living to in secret.

Anyways i hope this motivates and encourages you or anyone for that matter.

E

EliBeth

Monday night I was walking past my bookshelf and a sudden compulsion to read in a particular devotional came to me. Also, a specific page number was in my head- 72. It just felt like I was supposed to read that page in that devotional in that moment. So I did. I quickly realized that God was using it to speak a convicting message to me. I had used my mouth the day before to malign someone. The Scripture reference was Romans 2:1- "Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things." I responded by praying, "Your servant heareth, Lord," and I got on my knees and repented. I also apologized to the person I had spoken my criticisms to. A few days later another Scripture I came across further emphasized the conviction that I must esteem and pray for the person I spoke evil of.

Our God is merciful and good. I am a firm believer that the Holy Spirit can and does lead/prompt/"speak to" us. 🙂