Share Your Story!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Elijah19

Greetings in Christ to my Arab brothers and sisters!
Before God we all stand as family in Christ Jesus if we believe on his name. Though I'm no Arab myself, nor a former Muslim, I recently witnessed an amazing thing at my church: a Muslim woman came forward to accept Christ as Savior and was later baptized! That got me thinking, it would be amazing to hear encouraging stories like hers about moving from a faith in Works and Islam to a faith in Grace/Love in Christ. That being said, I'd love to hear from anyone on here about how they found Jesus! Please post your testimony on here. Not only would it be encouraging for many to read, but I also think that there are a lot of people out there that are seeking hope (many of whom are in the midst of fear and/or potential persecution). Your voice could be the one that, used by God, could make a difference in someone's life; and your testimony has so much power because no one can challenge that it happened. That being said, please post away. Tell your story just like it happened.