Sharia Law in the USA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Hello - I would like to see the perspectives especially from Arabs on this topic. It would be great to hear from those who have a good understanding of the Muslim faith. Many in the USA are claiming that Muslims who live in the US are actively working towards getting Sharia Law worked into the US legal system (local, state and federal). Is this true? If so, are they successful? If any laws have been changed to benefit Muslims and only Muslims, can you give us examples of where they have managed to insert Sharia Law in our legal system.

Please no rants on Muslims - just facts and rational discussion. Thanks. :cool:

S

st_sebastian

Sharia law is very broad. It covers everything from how to bathe before your daily prayers to punishments for crimes. Every time a Muslim gives alms, refuses to eat pork or drink alcohol, or goes on Hajj, he is practicing in agreement with Sharia.

One of the few places you'll see Sharia in the USA is in Sharia-compliant banking. Much like earlier Christianity, Islam prohibits usury and interest is considered usury. So you'll find banks that are Sharia-compliant and do not force Muslims to take interest on their deposits. (In other banks, some Muslims just take the interest and donate it to charity.) No laws need to change to make banks Sharia-compliant; it's just a service the bank offers.

You might also see Sharia courts in the USA handling issues that the state does not usually handle. For example, Sharia courts can handle divorce among Muslims, although they'll still go to the state to deliver paperwork. These courts will decide who gets what, etc. This is already legal, since anybody can go to a divorce counselor of any or no faith.

But, I suppose people are most interested in the idea that Sharia courts in the USA will punish people for crimes. I personally know of no examples of criminal and military jurisprudence being enshrined into US law.

I know that there are some gangs in Britain that are attempting to enforce Sharia codes of modesty in some neighborhoods, but I have not heard of that here. It's not impossible that it will happen, though. Some Haredim (a Jewish sect) in New York put up posters and strings in their neighborhood to show which objects cannot be used during the Sabbath and have hassled women for dressing in ways they feel is immodest. It's especially bad in Israel.

S

st_sebastian

One thing that's worth keeping in mind is that banning Sharia law might do more harm than good. For example, a proposed amendment in Oklahoma said:

The courts shall not look to the legal precepts of other nations or cultures. Specifically, the courts shall not consider international law or Sharia law.
Obviously, they're trying to prevent Sharia courts from handing out judgments. But like I say above, Sharia is only partially concerned with crime.

Can we recognize marriages done internationally? If two people were married in accordance with Sharia law, this means a court in the USA cannot recognize it. Cannot recognize it. They are not legally married in Oklahoma. If a will and testament is written in accordance with Sharia, can we recognize it? If this amendment had not been struck down, then a will written with any Sharia language could not be enforced by a US court. Sorry, dad didn't leave a valid will and testament. The money is going to the state because he mentioned Allah.

For what it's worth, there's a lot of false information out there about Sharia in the USA. A lot of it is satire, but people take it seriously: snopes.com: City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

I

isaria

It is concidered a higher law by many.

If someone is married it is concented amoung them and God and if a judge testifies that union be it an atheist judge or a muslim or christian it still marriage tillthey chose divorse.

There has been woman married with out knowing it.They have burka and clothes and name stolen and are used as slaves while the other woman and man live luxory on her title and workaholic work and eons and even colours she isolated , spread lies about etc.

As it is concidered a universal law that covers all countries, worlds, bad stars (most) lol , covers jinn also and black magic and crime that "normal people" may not see but instead give the criminals awards for torturing someone ..... like cate lol... and barrack.... who hacks peoples face book, incite hate, spreads lies, adult bully, steals money from billionaire forsed live on doll because shadowed stolen from etc etc

True some bare false witness but professional judge medium knows this and does amazing work.
It is considered a higher form of law as it truly involves all aspects and is universal.
I am calling upon sharia law and even higher law than sharia as 3 yrs ago i was to receive my money and it was stolen and my legal rights have not been met and abuse, threats, isolation, shadowing etc and hack of facebook and computers when try find a better people in world chat like africa, arabia....china...world universal chat looking for a better people and a better real law.

It would be good if sharia law sentenced barrack, cate and others for all crime they commited and looked good doing it.
I beleive in sharia law more than american law.
An american judge said to me i will receive restrainingorder and all my money, ackknowledgement for my work (workaholic) still others stole it showing the judge had no powerover these wellknown thief's and crimers in all who they are including use someone elses chanels and eyes eons etc and put name on it.

I am not a muslima anymore.
I was shia muslima but since things unfolded it didnt suit me so I may say my religion is I beleive in a universal God or what name you will use for "God".
I am not christian and not any other religion either.
Kate is one reason I am not shia anymore and also black magic done upon me and set me up to look like i was bad muslima when i was actually the good one as things not what seem always.
Anyway I beleive in one God and I am spiritual will be my reply anyone ask religion buuuuut i dont follow any religion except my own.

Good news if they get better law in America and world.
Most in government are organised criminals, thiefs and bullies with no morals and thats concidered ok because to keep a balance of good and bad yada yada but when some one can chanel all and still shadow isolated hundreds stealing from then thats not ok.
I feel raped inside my eyes, colours and work and all of who i am . raped by woman and men .

They all cheat on the double u (w) in law anyway so i dont see any fair sentencing till changes are made.

Maybe sharia is not a higher law than american law.... but if a president and his evil jinn are get away with crime then sharia law is one stop them or a higher new law order higher than sharia.
I have beautiful jinn people are jealous of my jinn and thats one reason they say they are main or they steal from us/me using all kinds evil methods.
Ask gail and others.......
race horse i am awesome but that gets stolen...all gets stolen...
shake head disbelief what horrid people.
We need a better law.
Even better than sharia as most muslims are evil aswell and perform black magic and theft as they think they get away with it no punished or sentenced.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
So, this is good information. However, it doesn't sound like either of you know if any laws have been made or changed in the US that favor Muslim Sharia Law such as...(and this is totally made up): By law, Muslims are allowed to choose not to send their daughters to school. We know that some Muslims in the Middle East don't send their girls to school.

Or some sort of law that deals with how supermarkets sell and display pork, an animal Muslims aren't allowed to eat.

S

st_sebastian

So, this is good information. However, it doesn't sound like either of you know if any laws have been made or changed in the US that favor Muslim Sharia Law such as...(and this is totally made up): By law, Muslims are allowed to choose not to send their daughters to school. We know that some Muslims in the Middle East don't send their girls to school.
Well, I mean to imply by the above that I have not heard anything of the sort and I have looked. In other words, there might be something, but it's not been a big story. But there are already home-school laws in place that anybody, of any religion, could take advantage of.

Or some sort of law that deals with how supermarkets sell and display pork, an animal Muslims aren't allowed to eat.
Since Jews have been in the USA for quite some time and have similar dietary restrictions, there isn't a need for any change to law to facilitate this sort of thing. There are halal butchers one can go to.

I

isaria

Once again I blabbered and did not keep things short and simple and even sweet.

Apolagise.

I beleive sharia law may be good to have along side the american law.
It is like two different worlds in a way and if the mans law does not work in any upper court hearings around world then I beleive sharia is needed because as mentioned it covers all aspects that the normal man law does not take to account.

Ofcourse one would not forse humans to eat halal or prayer with bodies but sentence who and all the crime is.

I feel when one goes to hospital and is told jsut before put to sleep " we are only sleep for you and wake you up because muslims dont deserve epidurals" thats discrimination.
"naturalchild birth " and what pain releif did that cow get..... BUT
when they wake you up while they hold your ovaries and say "i want watch you suffer"
and masturabing man and sick snuffy stuff and then when I said "Mikael, Miracle are our children safe" they laugh and say i not have children family jewels bla bla all gone and little did they know of our depth of birth.
A lady lays next to you in bed and they say she will look just like you and take your time and etc etc

If it was for good cause such horridness example "look a child for you" oh yez and this and but the staff were not in good will they were in maliciousness and had taken whole hospital as territory.

Should this be a crime?

Because you may think. "brain says" weeellli am a wild beast and i am amused people suffer and also aroused.

But should you work as a dr then?
yezzzzz i think i should that way i can have fun and arousal and make money surgery someone elses name and time.....steal from em.

So being evil is ok if it follows Gods will somehow and is performed in a incredibly wonderful manner?

But what when they rape anuses of innocent heterosexual men and spread lies about them because they shadow or tied up and when the bad is all they are is to bad in a bad mannerism......

Is that when one sentences.
No this is to bad and the iran was hateful, bullying and stealing and immature and ugly iran actually so we find you guilty.

Anyway shall stop writing now.

Sharia law may be good when needed all over but of course allow the human people to be with the law they have but if a jinn and star and being in who and all they are with friends are to bad and stealing torturing magic etc with all names and its just mot nice then punishment should really occur and not spanky hanky because they like that.
Real punishment.

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
Two things you may find interesting which I did...

Three Things About Islam:
[video=youtube;Ib9rofXQl6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

Creeping Sharia —It's Not a Theory:
David W. Daniels - Battle Cry January/February 2014 said:
...Danish media jumped on the story. Konservative Member of Parliament, Tom Behnke, said calmly:

"It is deeply troubling that our integration efforts have failed so badly that Danish traditions are removed and replaced by Muslim traditions the moment there is a Muslim majority."

A small business owner offered to pay 7,000 kroner for this year's Christmas tree, and 7,000 toward next year's Eid celebration. But the answer was still "No."

Residents started gathering signatures for a petition of "no-confidence" toward their board. Two journalists from TV2 News came to report on the story. No sooner were they out of their van, when "25 masked individuals" began throwing bricks and cobblestones at their van, shouting things like "Neo Nazi!" and yelling at them to leave. They left. Quickly.

Martin Henriksen, Danish integration spokesperson for the Dansk Folkeparti (DF) said:
"Every year we hear more and more about schools and institutions that downplay Christmas to protect the rights of a Muslim minority."

So many people act as if this is something new and "un-Islamic." But this is exactly what faithful Muslims do in every country.
In fact, two Muslims were just elected to the city council of Brussels, capital of the European Union. They promptly vowed to turn all Belgium into a Muslim country, based on Sharia law.

For centuries, Islam has followed a five-step process in taking over countries:
1. Infiltrate (Move in)
2. Populate (Grow large families and recruit others; gain a population foothold)
3. Legislate (Make laws against converting Muslims away from Islam)
4. Decimate (Take over the country little by little, one city at a time)
5. Eliminate (Destroy those who do not submit to Sharia law)

Remember the tens of thousands of Indonesian Christians and Catholics who were tortured, raped and killed by Muslims, simply for voting for independence on East Timor Island in January of 1999? No? It was devastating. In years following, Christians were slaughtered and churches were burned down to shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" while police looked on approvingly. Google it if you still can. A list of several hundred documented Muslim attacks on Christians since 9/11 can be found at List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
David W. Daniels said:
4. Decimate (Take over the country little by little, one city at a time) [/url]

Decmiate does not mean what this guy thinks it means.

But then after some googling it appears David W. Daniels is associated with CHick Publications as is Battle Cry. I dont expect much from those people.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
I beleive sharia law may be good to have along side the american law.
I DON'T think Sharia Law should be "along side regular secular US law". Christians, Mormons and Jews and others in the US don't ask for special treatment. Muslims shouldn't be allowed any. :cool:

A

AgeofKnowledge

Islam is a false religious system fabricated by a disaffected false prophet named Mohammed who retreated into a cave and invented it (just like the disaffected Joseph Smith fabricated Mormonism in a cave) around an ancient pagan Meccan deity named Allah whom doesn't exist in reality. Everyone, including those deceived by Islam, should strongly oppose sharia.

J

jeff3

Second Muslim Night Patrol in Waltham Forest, London - YouTube

We have the same thing in the UK.
Looks to me like the difference between Christians and Muslims is that the Muslim needs to project his shaddow self somewhere but the spirit causes us to own our stuff.

I don't see Islamists offering the prostituts and drunks something better but like these guys strut around tut tuting.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Two things you may find interesting which I did...

Three Things About Islam:
[video=youtube;Ib9rofXQl6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

Creeping Sharia —It's Not a Theory:
Thank you for sharing this. Christians everywhere need to pray about the creeping influence of the Muslim "religion". :cool:

I

isaria

The law should go beyond religion and make sure it does not cheat on double yous ... lol

Also there should be stricter laws for so called mediums/actors , singers etc.
Most of them use someone elses channels and work and it is not there work time etc.

Problem is so many are in on it including judges so how does one get the law right

as a medium you may say ''''aaaaaaa.... chanel energies but if i chanelled all people in world and im pro and still get isolated and bullied and stolen from me and what if a satanist is real and honest and good actually and a christian is the criminal or a muslim working with christian by putting burka on to steal someoneelses channels and aura and work etc

There are different levels of judgement and there is no denying organised crime is a part of the world.

What i think is a better organised crime with a better "iran" not jealous spoiled teenage bullies acting politicians lol....with friends and being thief' shoppahilcs taxpayers money and stealing from some...

A better criminal?

A better flow better medium better people.......

where did all the good mediums go cause i dont see em in "hollywood" all there names are "this"

Thats why I call for better law that judges these people also regardless of what "name" they may carry.
and may noone noone noone hide behind a burka in court.

B

biscuit

Hello - I would like to see the perspectives especially from Arabs on this topic. It would be great to hear from those who have a good understanding of the Muslim faith. Many in the USA are claiming that Muslims who live in the US are actively working towards getting Sharia Law worked into the US legal system (local, state and federal). Is this true? If so, are they successful? If any laws have been changed to benefit Muslims and only Muslims, can you give us examples of where they have managed to insert Sharia Law in our legal system.

Please no rants on Muslims - just facts and rational discussion. Thanks. :cool:
It won't be coming to America anytime soon because it is very likely either the state or federal governments will intervene. Especially the laws that are very cruel to women. I don't have to tell you about how these women's groups will make these politicians bow to them if these women are mistreated. The thing about Sharia Law is you either accept the whole book or no book at all.

F

FlowerMubai

Fight with all your might against Sharia.

F

FlowerMubai

Islam is a false religious system fabricated by a disaffected false prophet named Mohammed who retreated into a cave and invented it (just like the disaffected Joseph Smith fabricated Mormonism in a cave) around an ancient pagan Meccan deity named Allah whom doesn't exist in reality. Everyone, including those deceived by Islam, should strongly oppose sharia.
True my brother.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Isaria, I'm praying for you to know the one true God, Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.