Shift or satisfy the old

  • Thread starter Thread starter rj
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rj

Guest
When there is a call, there could also be a cry, a cry from the memory of the old, leaving and saying goodbye.

When I think about things that we used to do, how can I betrayed that old man, as sick as it look right now, this man was my friend.

These things were my life, but now I say I must go. But who else could I depend for the show.

I am in love now with the new, the health of my life and the health of my thoughts, but how do I let go of something that I brought, fought and love a lot.

I had been born for this moment, and I feel it, for it is so near, it’s in my mouth and in my heart and in my mind and this time I am sincere.

I believe in me, for the first and real time, like a drawing man to life, so I shift and no longer satisfy the old, yes I feel their pain but I must go,.