Shooting at Joel Osteen's Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
It was a transvestite for sure....
With "Free Palestine" on the rifle stock.

So....
Joel Olsteen has a church that welcomes the sexually deviant. LGBTQ Friendly.

So it must be the "pro-Israel" stance perceived.

EVERY church is going to have PLENTY of volunteers patrolling with their firearms for a while. Most large churches already do...but I see a few extra and often being around for a while.

Used to be a thing about NOT bringing your guns to church....
Not now.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
It was a transvestite for sure....
With "Free Palestine" on the rifle stock.

So....
Joel Olsteen has a church that welcomes the sexually deviant. LGBTQ Friendly.

So it must be the "pro-Israel" stance perceived.

EVERY church is going to have PLENTY of volunteers patrolling with their firearms for a while. Most large churches already do...but I see a few extra and often being around for a while.

Used to be a thing about NOT bringing your guns to church....
Not now.
I didn't know his view on that, but in his church I should guess that even Satan is welcome.

Surprised that even off duty police were armed there.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Most MSM bring up the antisemitism stuff but don’t even mention it was guy that pretended to be a woman.
I hadn't heard their report, but every bit of information about the shooting is a contradiction from what Peggy Hall described. She said that YouTube kicked her off when posting earlier. Perhaps that had something to do with why the video wouldn't post in picture with the local link displayed like usual. PS:. (NOW it's working!)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I didn't know his view on that, but in his church I should guess that even Satan is welcome.

Surprised that even off duty police were armed there.
It's in Texas....it's almost a crime to NOT pack your iron there.

Houston is not exactly a mild mannered town. Where 13 yo and under prostitutes walk the streets on a daily basis. Fentanyl and just about any drug is readily available.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
It's in Texas....it's almost a crime to NOT pack your iron there.

Houston is not exactly a mild mannered town. Where 13 yo and under prostitutes walk the streets on a daily basis. Fentanyl and just about any drug is readily available.
I can't blame them for exercising their rights kba.

It is sad what has happened to Texas cities.
One thing I remember about Texas is how clean it was and nice the people were.
It looked like everyone took the "Don't mess with Texas" signs seriously. Times are changing.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Alleged Shooting at Joel Osteen's Church
Why "alleged"? The facts have been established. The shooter was a trans man -- Jeffrey -- pretending to be a woman. He was also a pro-Hamas radical. What is puzzling is that this person could simply walk in with a gun. One would think that a megachurch had posted security officers around the church (after all thep ast incidents in churches).

Here is more information on this criminal (probably an illegal but the report did not make this clear, which it should have): "Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety. His past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon...https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/

Osteen can thank Biden for these criminals simply walking into the USA and going around committing all kinds of crimes.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Most MSM bring up the antisemitism stuff but don’t even mention it was guy that pretended to be a woman.
The MSM make sure that the criminals are protected at all costs, while law-abiding citizens are persecuted and harassed for defending themselves. Anyhow, a Black comedian triggered quite a reaction among Blacks recently. He said (jokingly) he would have shot "Saint" George Floyd rather than simply kneel on his neck!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Why "alleged"? The facts have been established. The shooter was a trans man -- Jeffrey -- pretending to be a woman. He was also a pro-Hamas radical. What is puzzling is that this person could simply walk in with a gun. One would think that a megachurch had posted security officers around the church (after all thep ast incidents in churches).

Here is more information on this criminal (probably an illegal but the report did not make this clear, which it should have): "Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety. His past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon...https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/

Osteen can thank Biden for these criminals simply walking into the USA and going around committing all kinds of crimes.
"Alleged" is the term used because of the ℹ️ provided in the OP video.
Peggy Hall spent what must have been more hours in the day researching various reports than I have. There are many inconsistencies besides the sex of the person. Every time something public like this happens there's an official story and then there's the truth. Time and good investigation might get to the bottom of it.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
With all the cameras in Lakewood to capture video and air to the world, he crime wasn't recorded?
:unsure: Must not have security cameras in that area.

And what about 12ish minutes in where the girl is so calm "Oh pray for the shooter!"
WHAT?! :eek: What about praying for the family of the 5 year old 7 year old 5? 7? 5? The (supposed) child who was (supposedly) shot o_O

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
With all the cameras in Lakewood to capture video and air to the world, he crime wasn't recorded?

And what about 12ish minutes in where the girl is so calm "Oh pray for the shooter!"
WHAT?! :eek: What about praying for the family of the 5 year old 7 year old 5? 7? 5? The (supposed) child who was (supposedly) shot o_O
oh wait...
according to this report the child victim was the shooter's own child
https://apnews.com/article/church-shooting-joel-osteen-texas-d3c7011f83c57206dc2348cc33035c97

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Using the child as a shield.

And the other tapes from the Church's surveillance cameras?
They are currently in the custody of law enforcement of some sort. They will be released eventually. Because....they want to criminally prosecute EVERY instance of gun deaths....but that doesn't mean that they will be successful. And the video evidence will either vilify or exonerate the security guards.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Exactly!
We live in an upsidedown world where it's now the trendy thing to show virtue by crying over the poor murderer and forgetting the true victims. That happened in the last school shooting when the crowd was feeling so aweful sorry for the shooter that made him/her/it shoot those 6 others. They were kind of an afterthought.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
What? No blame goes to the Texas Companies that want cheap, Mexican laborers? They might be "red" on the outside, but they like those cheap workers provided by "blue" policies.

I started looking into this because my Texas business-owner friend tipped me off about it. It's one of the best examples of "don't ask don't tell". I remember being somewhat taken aback but then I remembered how the love of money corrupts.

A simple Google search found this: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/14/lawmakers-go-easy-employers-undocumented-workers/

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
What? No blame goes to the Texas Companies that want cheap, Mexican laborers? They might be "red" on the outside, but they like those cheap workers provided by "blue" policies.

I started looking into this because my Texas business-owner friend tipped me off about it. It's one of the best examples of "don't ask don't tell". I remember being somewhat taken aback but then I remembered how the love of money corrupts.

A simple Google search found this: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/14/lawmakers-go-easy-employers-undocumented-workers/
Everyone has a motive and it usually comes down to the love of money.
The Mexican gt gets plenty of US federal reserve notes that enters the country from the illegals sending it back to family that in turn reinforced their economy. I think I read that drugs were the second largest part of their economy.

The big companies aren't really political as much as they want cheap labor to increase profits. They don't care if it's from the CCP, the illegals or children workers in third world sweat shops.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Everyone has a motive and it usually comes down to the love of money.
The Mexican gt gets plenty of US federal reserve notes that enters the country from the illegals sending it back to family that in turn reinforced their economy. I think I read that drugs were the second largest part of their economy.

The big companies aren't really political as much as they want cheap labor to increase profits. They don't care if it's from the CCP, the illegals or children workers in third world sweat shops.
Yep. This is a case where "follow the money" leads to answers.