Short Story's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal and the Nightmares of Pain.

As the morning sunrise shines, across the heavens the mighty angel Hope rides her faithful steed Bluefire. The rising of the mountain dewdrops glisten as she rides to yet another encounter with the demonic nightmares of pain. Running along side her is a very powerful leopard named Brighteyes.

The stiring of anguish can be seen in the slumber of a old man as envisioned nightmares of pain creep into his subconcious and conscious. The demonic horde begins to attack, ripping and viciously biting at his heels as he runs for cover in the midnight air. From the western highlands a flash of blueflame surrounds the night sky as a mighty cat's roar is heard in the distance.

Hope, sit upon her saddle quickly grabs her duelwield pistols, loaded with holy salt rounds. As she begins blasting the demonic horde "You will not have this man's soul this night, back into the abyss you demons of darkness!" her fearsome battlecry bellows. As the fight insues Bluefire is stomping with his hoofs, as Brighteyes claws through the horde with a righteous hiss. Running for his life, the man collapses from fear and exhaustion. As the graven demon comes in for a killing blow, Hope springs from her saddle flying high into the cold sky. Incased in a blinding white flame, she cries "Justice!" Her hands gripping tightly to her pistols she lets loose 18 shots from each gun fireing 36 shots into the creature. As she lands atop the demon she springs backward uppercutting the demon with her pistols.

The broken silouttee of the creature disappears as quickly as it appeared. The remaining nightmares are either defeated or scattered due to the massacre of their commander. As Hope drapes the broken body of the old man acroos her mount a mighty thunder cloud can be heard as the heavenly rain begins to desend. Heavy drops hitting all around them quickly heals Bluefire, Brighteyes, Hope, and the old man instantly refreshing them from all hunger, anger, malice, and fear. The rain of redemption completely restores them as they race off into the northern sky.

Hope E. Ternal and the Unseen Death.

Rising from the depth of the abyss, a ghostly shape slowly assends from a icey river, floating high in the basin clouds of a small mountian town. The townsfolk lay slepping in their beds as the creature approaches. Blackish flames that resemble death, decay, and disease slowly desend toward the residents. Unknown to them the creature begins summoning more, and more blackish flame orbs.

Deep in the heart of the mountain a mighty earthquake is heard, a horned beast begins to take shape, as the blackish flame orbs begin feeding it's shadow. Raceing across the clouds in the western sky, a blueflame burning hotter than hell itself can be seen. "Rawr!" Brighteye's growl can be heard as she desends from the heavens clawing and biting the ghostly shape. The ghostly shape quickly takes a defensive stance as it tries to parry her rapid claws of furry.

Hope atop Bluefire, desends upon the horned beast. Hope reaches for her left handed pistol, upon the crome handle "Redemption" is clearly seen. She lets off a few salt rounds, sizeing up the huge horned beast. With one powerful lunge the beast sends Hope sprawling backward off Bluefire. Blue flames quickly immerse the valley as Bluefire begins bucking wildly at the horned beast. As she reaches for her righthanded pistol, upon the crome handle "Peacemaker" is legible. Incased in white flame, Hope quickly and maliously attacks the beast sending salt rounds into its torso. The beast's wounds begin to smoke wildly as the salt burns the unholy monster's skin.

Brighteyes quickly dispatches the strange ghostly shape, who was no match for the leopard's stealth and agilty. As the creature simply vanishing after her deathblow, Brighteyes quickly runs at full speed to Bluefire's side.

The Horned menance breathes red fire upon all three heroes burning and singeing them very badly. Hope, Brighteyes, and Bluefire now hurt press on knowing if they can not dispatch this beast many innocent lives will be destroyed. With a desperate plea for help and guidence, a blue flame from Bluefire's aura quickly rises in the sky. As clouds begin to get heavy with rain, lightining desends from the heavens with a loud clash. The holy rain begins to fall burning the horned beast and healing the three heroes. As the beast screams in agony "The holiness of heaven itself will bring you too your kness demon." echoes Hope as she delievers a death blow. The beast disappears and the flames die down as the stillness of calm sets in over the valley.

These are two very short stories i just wrote what do you think?

Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal and the Blistered Dunes

Past the horizon and beyond the thoughts of mortals. A dusty tumble weed blows in the wind. Rageing and rumbleing from beneath the envisioned cypher. Carrying a bible in his hand a lone traveler walks the deadman's highway in Nevada. Across the blistered sea of fire vapors a mean nasty demon of pride looks with evil intent. We will call this demon "Id" thinking to some-how destroy this wayward traveler.

A unsanctified horde of uncaring and unseen creatures quickly converge on this lonely believer. Breaking out the full arsnal of blame and guilt. The traveler quickly begins to pray saying "Get the behind me satan!" The unseen hoarde quickly devolps a new stratergy thinking that this lone ranger won't stand in the way. Vixxins and harpees begin to show thier faces saying "come in here where you will be safe and well cared for, we will be your friend come lay with us."

Joseph crys "NO!" God doesn't want me to commit acts of unrighteousness. "Get in here or else" hisses the band of demons and demoness's. Joseph cry's "NO!" I will not, Lord God Almighty help me in the name of Jesus!"

A flash of light appears in the distance, a trumphet call is heard! A woman rideing a horse engulfed in blueflame, wielding two pistols is galloping towards Joseph. Jesus has sent his angel to protect his follower. A leopard follows closely behind her with claws of steel and fangs of ivory. The hoarde of demon's quickly begin a defensive stance. The lightning crashes and thunder roars, they know that upon this dusty road they can not over-take a man of faith. The ole trickster, the Id says "don't worry we will crush his hope. This old fool ain't nothing but a bag of bones." Joseph crys out to Jesus! "Lord help me please!" Id begins to get nervous going "Hmm this match seems a bit un-even, a nasty villian arrives with his master. The pets name is "Bamp" and his master is "Aster" they bring many more hoardes saying don't worry Id we can back your play.

Joseph hearing once again the vixxins "come on in our lovely bed is soft and frag-rent, enjoy yourself don't worry." Joseph says "NO! Lord please help me." Hope E. Ternal rides up and cautionlly warns the demonic ancestors to back down. For she has a decree from on high that this one's time has not yet come. She smirks and says "Plus i got a bounty on you Aster!."

Aster says "Bounty, huh! I was kicked down what have I got to do with you?" With the hiss of Bamp and the creatures of fallen days they converge on Hope in a all out battle for surpremecy. Hope rises in her saddle and shouts "Assendio Sparta!" with the voice with the shout of a arch-angel the thunder wails and the wind blows. The clouds part and the Heavenly healing rain falls. The unseen creatures quickly fall, Id runs away to fight another day. Aster and her pet say you can not take us in yet. Hope quickly regains her posture and composser saying "Maybe not, but if you continue to harm these little ones. You will be consumed in the Brightness of Jesus Christ's coming!"

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal vs Hypo-Krackeen Part 1

The Krackeen the unseen titan of manking comes to the Valley of Serenity to wage war against the saints of the God most high. Churches and all people of the small valley town of Surrender ask "Lord, why can't everyone be like me? Why can't these people fear God correctly and walk upright?" the Krackeen's unseen master Hypo shows up rideing his titan monster. Hypo appears very happy because this is what he likes to feed on. Thinks to himself oh my this town looks delicious.

A very small church in the city of Surrender asks Jesus "Lord please help us, the self-righteous seem ready to consume us?" Lord God please "Help!"
A trumpet sounds, a decree is cast. The Spirit of Living God casts such a decree. Who in this frontier can save such a remant as these? A flash of light a burst of thunder, and the quickening emerge's Hope E. Ternal on her blue-steed Blueflame appear knowing God Almighty has sent her to battle against an ancient foe from Babel. Angeleyes, Hope's leopard cat appears to following her always mindful of the next task.

Looking and examineing Hope closely you see a frontier angel duel-wielding crome plated pistols. Clear as a bell you can see a word written on the Left-Handed pistol "Redemption" and on the Right "Peacemaker." Her hat is a everlasting fire as "the Son of God" girt upon her chest is a duster coat of many colors. Angeleyes looks at the Krackeen. The Krackeen smirks thinking "I am 10 times your size cat." Blueflames nostrils erupt bluefire as he snorts, slowly stomping his hoofs. Hope's words are peaceful yet stern. Hypo you need to move along. The faithful have asked that i clear you outta here.

Hypo laughs "What my time is not yet come woman.!" Hope looks to the left and looks to the right, hands criss-crossed, one on each hilt. Sorry to say your wrong boy." The King of Kings has decreed your demise after you hung him on a tree." Hypo-Krackeen begins to wail and thrash becoming violent. "You can't kick me outta heaven then force me into a cage." Hope looks him dead in the eye"who said anything about a cage?"

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal vs Hypo-Krackeen Part 2

Hypo-Krackeen starts throwing disease, decay, pestilance at Hope and her holy trio. "Your gonna pay for that you angel of the Most High God."
Hope, Blueflame, and Angeleyes are wounded and suddenly surrounded by a hoard of vile creatures riseing from the unforgotten imagination of the abyss. The three are out-numbered, out-gunned, out-matched. Hypo slowly gets off his unholy steed Krackeen saying "Hope that all you got, your no match for my 6000 years of Hypocrisy, Your no match for my 6000 years of pain, death, and illusion.!" Hypocrisy moves for the killing blow, raise's his Scythe.

With Hope's last breath, with her last plea she cries "JESUS!" with the voice with the shout of a archangel, the skies open, the heavens hear. A all consuming rain begins to fall healing Hope, Blueflames, and Angeleyes. All three rise up, stareing Hypocrisy down. Hypo quickly gets back on Krackeen his unholy steed. Hypo begins to shake, he begins to tremble, he begins to quake in his unholy boots. Hypo knows his days are done, he knows that before him stands JESUS of NAZERETH!

Hope pulls out her crome pistols filled with holyfire she looks up to heaven. Jesus gives her a nod! Hope cries "Justice" Hope summersalts in the air as a array of shots ring out. And Hypo-Krackeen is no more.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal vs Monsterman Part 1

A council of old and distinguished familes dating back to the begining of mankind have a meeting in a desolate wilderness. They pull up in their fine automobiles and fancy lincoln town cars. The gather and discuss different political strategy's and different ways on which to become more wealthy and more prominant. Many come from this country or from this one. There must be close to a thousand different familes gathered.

Slowly slipping into the room from nothiness a band of fallen angels makes their path through the banquet hall. The fallen angels tip their hats to one another as they pass by. The fallen angels smile at one another saying "Huh, I think we got this wrapped up real well. Seems to me won't be long now and then this world is gonna fall." The whole room suddenly claps in thunderous applause as the key speaker is done talking.

Getting back into their fine automobiles the people involved in the banquet slowly depart one by one. Finally the janitor is the last one to go as he departs all the fallen angels quickly follow him. The janitor has another job you see he is a secret follower of one of the darkest arts known to man. He is a secret "cultist" and follows inhuman and grotesque practice's.

As the janitor walks around his hometown looking for those that he might destroy. He finds a lone believer in Jesus walking and singing and Praising the Lord Most High. The janitor lets out a sinster scowl because he knows nothing delights his wicked master more than the blood of saints. The janitor says "Hey there!" "Wow haven't seen a christian in sometime, come on into my cottage here and we can break bread together." The lone believer is like oh my word a godsend "I was sure getting thristy and hungry, Thank You Jesus!" As they are eatting and breaking bread together the janitor thinks to himself. "Hmm, how can I get this saint's guard down. I know my master will like this one much." Well, the janitor tries to poison him, tries to trick him into denying Jesus. Nothing seems to work so the unholy janitor or monsterman if you will asks his dark hoarde of fallen angels and devils to take this saint down.

The fallen angels lock the door to the cottage and move in for the kill. The believer all of a sudden hears Jesus's voice "danger, danger" The lone believer all of sudden smells the blood of the saints in this unholy cottage. He becomes terrified, scarred out of his skin. The janitor says "I am sorry saint of The Most High but you are not getting out of this cottage alive." The janitor throws him into a dungeon he has constructed in the floor. The lone believer girt in the full armor of God and the Love of the Gospel of Jesus Christ cries out to his saviour "Lord Jesus please help me, they wanna kill me."

The censer's in heaven are open and a feathered prayer rises to heaven. A decree is sent to an Angel of the Lord Jesus. With the voice, with the shout of a archangel the decree feather falls to Hope E. Ternal. She quickly rides atop Bluefire her trusted mount, whistles for Angeleyes her devouted leopard on whom there is no spots. Lightning clashes and the thunder roars as Hope E. Ternal streaks across the midnight sky. She quickly arrives at the cottage of death. She in her steeltoe dingo boots kicks the door open. The fallen angels quickly surround her saying "You can't come in here this is our cottage." Hope stands tall "A saint of Jesus prayed a prayer and Jesus decreed you can not keep me out demon!" The fallen angels shoot glances one back at another. "Lucifer wants this one cause he has a plan to topple the Most High God, so we are keeping him." Hope quickly pulls her duster of many colors back behind her gun-hilts. Saying "That maybe want your master wants, but I am sorry to say I serve Jesus the Alpha and Omega and I can't leave here without his saint being freed."

The fallen angels quickly girt up all the vileness of their master's ways saying "We got ya outnumbered twelve to one there is no way you can stop us." At the open door Blueflames nostrils flare with blueblinding light. Angeleyes quickl in the room walking between Bluefires hoofs and under his belly. Angeleyes locks on the twelve fallen angels and lets out a righteous hiss. Hope springs up and says "This ones time has not yet come." "Disperse our Angeleyes and Brighteyes twin leopards from birth gnash at you with their ivory teeth."

Aug 25, 2011
Part: 2

The fallen angels quickly panic Angeleyes splits into two and Angeleyes's doppleganger Brighteye's appears. "Now what we have here is a failure to comunicate" says the lead fallen angel matter of factly. For the sake of identification we will call him Amod. Amod size's up Hope, Blueflames, Angeleyes, and Brighteyes and thinks "hmm the odds are still in our favor."

Hope criss crosses her hands and retrieve's "Redemption and Peacemaker" her crome pistols from the gun belt. Angeleyes and Brighteyes begin to gnash at the array of fallen ones. Not knowing how this is gonna turn out Amod quickly call's for a retreat and as the fallen angels scatter to reorganize the monsterman is left all alone. All of sudden the law enforcement agency shows up and frees the badly beaten saint and takes the serial killer to jail, then court, then prison.

Aug 25, 2011
Hope E. Ternal vs The Texas Wildfires!

Fires burning through out Texas, what can we do. We must hurry raise a banner to the Lord Jesus!
Fires burn in every land, fires burn why must they burn on salted sand.
Can you feel the Gospel Rythem the untold generations who have died and cried.
Can you see history repeating ones' self. Can you see the devastation of the unjust. The unrepentant.
Raise up! Oh children of this land: We have got to take the Old Time Gospel Banner by the hand.
Raise the Name of Jesus high as we can, that's the only safe place to make our stand!
Rise up oh you children of desolation, Rise up and feel the Gospel Elevation.
This close, don't be scarred. We can hear the devils dare. We won't listen but we will plea.
Night and day oh Lord Jesus please help us all to see.

Aug 25, 2011
Part 1:
Hope E. Ternal is kind of a character I have created in my mind to help me learn to rationalize the world I live in:
These are Her stats:

She is the True Church: All believers in Christ, sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
She wields two crome-plated guns (or swords if you will) Word of God, Spirit of the Lamb of God

1) is Redemption (Belief in Christ, Sanctified through the Holy Spirit, Transformed into a living breathing Jesus Christ on Earth)

2) Peacemaker (Preparation of the King of Peace (Gospel), Keeps peace between the nations (USA)

Duster of many colors: Coat of many colors from story of Joseph (which is under attack today in USA)
Her hat is a flame upon her head: Like Pentacost, Like Salvation

Last edited: