shortest thread EVER

• Thread starter worshipwarrior19
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

worshipwarrior19

GOD IS AWESOME! that is all.

X

xspinningisfun

definitely <3
and i have a massive headache :[

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
God is amazing....

W

walkinthespirit

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YA , I CAN IMAGINE, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHEN ALL I WILL DO, IS FOREVER WORSHIP YOU JESUS!

A

Ashkuhn

That is so TRUE!!! :) Amen to that.. We are lucky to have such a loving and merciful Lord!

A

Abing

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above
with Wisdom, power and Love
Our God is an awesome God

W

walkinthespirit

Put YOUR hand upon my heart, I want to feel YOU!

N

NoahsMom

I never seen the righteous forsaken, or seen em beggin bread
I remember all your promises, everything you said
you said that you would never leave
the one thing I will always see
is the way you love me

X

xspinningisfun

Since this is an amazing thread, I'll put down a lot of my favorite scriptures!

For man looks at the outward appearances, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7

-------------

They kill us in cold blood because they hate you.
We're sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one.
None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.

Romans 8:35 (The Message)

--------------

I'm ready, God, so ready,
ready from head to toe,
Ready to sing, ready to raise a tune:
"Wake up, soul!
Wake up, harp! wake up, lute!
Wake up, you sleepyhead sun!"
Psalm 57:7 (The Message)

-----------------

Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours be done.
Luke 22:42 (NKJV)

----------------

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.
Philippians 2:14-16

-------------

"What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered in the ear, proclaim upon the housetops!"
Matthew 10:27 [The Message]

A

Abing

Savior, He can move the mountain
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to Save
Forever, Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
He has conquered the grave