Should A Christian Women Ever Have An Abortion For Any Reason At All Or Never At All?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should A Christian Women Ever For Any Reason Ever Get An Abortion?

• No Never At All It Is A Sin.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes in Some Cases.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • UnSure,I Don't Know.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Do Not Understand the ? In A Spiritual Sense.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

Not Christian Women Should Ever Have An Abortion For Any Reason In any Sistutaion At All it is Bibically And Morally And Spiritually Wrong According to My Faith Tradition And Spirituality.

Jan 14, 2010
Re: Should A Christian Women Ever Have An Abortion For Any Reason At All Or Never At

it is wrong- on ALL occasions. NEVER is murder acceptable in the eyes of the Lord

B

Bornfromabove

Exo 20:13 "You shall not murder.

O

OFM

Re: Should A Christian Women Ever Have An Abortion For Any Reason At All Or Never At

i feel too it is murder as well we do not have the right too take an innocent life no matter how it was created by God.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Genesis 4:10: "The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground" (Cain and Abel)

When you kill a baby you are also killing it's children, grandchildren, their offspring and so forth. The voice of their blood also cries out from the ground.

Exodus 20:13: "You shall not murder"
Jeremiah 1:5: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations"
Luke 1:44: "For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy"
Isaiah 49:1: "The Lord has called Me from the womb; From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name"

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

For those that are for abortion or are not sure watch the following short film.

"180" Movie - YouTube

D

dishchat

In some cases there are problems in birth. Either the mother die or the baby die. What will be the choise?

Dec 19, 2009
Not Christian Women Should Ever Have An Abortion For Any Reason In any Sistutaion At All it is Bibically And Morally And Spiritually Wrong According to My Faith Tradition And Spirituality.
I do not know the answer to this. I am against abortions other than in cases where a woman is pregnant because she has been raped, or where the woman’s life is in danger. I do not know how the Lord feels about it.

Jan 14, 2010

when has Yahweh EVER said it is okay to murder an unborn child?

that should answer your qurstion

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
other than in cases where a woman is pregnant because she has been raped
It's still a baby though and has a purpose for existing (it may be a future prophet, for example). Whatever the circumstances we have God's help through times like these and there is no one more qualified than Him :)

Adoption is not a bad option if it's with a Christian family.

D

dutchgirl

I think its also wrong to abort, but i cant keep thinking what if i got raped and got pregnant? Would i keep the baby?
Its great to have a strong opinion, but if you havent bin in that situation??
Yeah yeah, i know its murder....so what if i let this baby born, would you take care of it??

B

Bornfromabove

I think its also wrong to abort, but i cant keep thinking what if i got raped and got pregnant? Would i keep the baby?
Its great to have a strong opinion, but if you havent bin in that situation??
Yeah yeah, i know its murder....so what if i let this baby born, would you take care of it??
Doing what is right is always easier said than done.

But allow something good to come out of something bad.

If you were raped and put a baby up for adoption, that baby could bless a couple who couldn't have kids.

allow a rose to grow in the desert.

Apr 30, 2012

i dont know where i stand on the whole rape thing, but if having the child is threatening to the life of the mother then i would have no problem about it. Thinking about it, if i were the husband in that situation i would certainly rather lose an unborn child i never, than the woman i married.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Doing what is right is always easier said than done.

But allow something good to come out of something bad.

If you were raped and put a baby up for adoption, that baby could bless a couple who couldn't have kids.

allow a rose to grow in the desert.
Not trying to start an argument, but I wouldn't be the one to tell a 12-year-old girl who was the victim of rape to just put the baby up for adoption. She's been through enough as it is. I think many women who had been raped would be fine with putting the baby up for adoption, or even keeping it, but I wouldn't be the one to lay down the law on her.

S

Strong1

Man says, "God? Why wont you send someone to cure cancer? someone who will have the knowledge to cure all the ailments that we are desperately facing?"
God replies, "I sent them, you guys keep aborting them."

No to abortion, no matter the circumstance.

G

GreenNnice

The Lord leads. You will foll(kn)ow.

The Lord, once I His, has led me in relationship set apart from all else and everyone else. Read the Truth of psalms 139 and the favorite Truth of Jeremiah 29:11, 'For I know the plans I have for you....'

His eye is on the sparrow is scripture too, you chose Him, and, so, He chooses great things for you to glory Him, bless you :)

All of us :)

Follow His prayerful will for YOUR life. You will NEVER go wrong doing this, for He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.

And, did you know God said this to people in the OLD Testament too, as well as a fair number already knows the Hebrews 13:5 location.

Never ever , no matter what you've gone through, are going through, will go through, God will never ever never EVER desert you or deny you once His. Don't deny Him and the sooo many blessings in store for you, on Heaven, and, yes, also, on Earth.

He is there for you, psalms 46:1 states: He (God)) is an ever-present help in our times of danger. THrough The Holy Spirit's asked-for power, He is not only with you, He is in you , everywhere you go, everything you say, every act you do. God is Love, great, OH, SO GREAT, Love :)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OFM

excellent spiritual respones every 1 thanx so very much alot 4 sharing every 1.

N

nemo7817

Well the question really would have to boil down to the question is every human life precious in Gods sight. If the answer is yes then God has something to say about the matter of abortion.

D

destiny

Thy shall not kill. Abortion is not good to an extent. In marriages when d woman is in critical situation it may be allow.