Should I put this here...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

luvbutterflyz30

I guess this is a testimony :)

I just want to say, I have been here a little less than a week. I am a very shy individual, so I'm not really outspoken in the rooms. Well maybe a little background first would be helpful. Without going into details, I have been going through some tough things for the past couple of months, moving, losing a job, stuff like this. But my problems, for lack of a better word actually started before that, but the thing is these current 'problems' are actually answered prayers. Some things in my life were in need of some major overhauling and it has been, and still is to some extent quite a process. But I see, some, not all, of the plans God has for me and I knew they would involve HUGE change. I am doing my best to accept these changes and remember I could be back where I was. And that any struggles I go through now will only make myself and my testimony for Him stronger. With that being said, sometimes you just feel, or I feel, things are moving to slow, or your going the adventure all alone and I get a little discouraged. But I have to say the Lord surely led me here. Even though I'm quiet, I'm listening and God is speaking through you people. Very strong words and verses to remind me not to be discouraged. Every single day I have come here something has been discussed directly relating to something going on in my life, and all random topics too. So thanks to everyone, and thank you Jesus!

Apr 13, 2007
First of all welcome! Secondly, you're never ever alone. Things happen, and while we may not understand the reason, or the time it takes place, that's okay, as we KNOW that it's God's will, and all things happen according to HIS perfect will and in HIS timing. I'm not sure what you're going through other than what you said, it's really none of my business unless you decide you need to talk and open up...which by the way, you may feel free to do at any time with me...anyways, other wise, I won't ask questions...

some of the 'problems' and rough times in life are the biggest blessings as well, or lead up to blessings rather...no matter what happens, remember the Lord will bless and keep you, stay encouraged in Him, and His word. I'm so thankful you found this site, it has helped me a lot, God has people here whom can personally relate, and those whom can't...but they can still help by praying, giving scripture referances, etc. So be blessed more than ever, enjoy your visits, and hey, remember, the future is in God's hands so it looks bright no matter how dim things may look to us! God bless!