Should what I don't know effect what I do know?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmmiAmmiel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AmmiAmmiel

Guest
I try my hardest to be strong. But this has always been the thing that I couldn't bare in the past. Watching the one I love, get hurt by loving the wrong person,.. It's what's always caused me to collapse and give in to the pain and suffering and not have any part in it. So this kind of willingness to suffer for the sake of loving her always is new to me. It's kind if a sick sense of love, ya know, the kind that Christ died for? A sense of saying "here, look. I want you to watch me suffer for what you do to me, yet I still love you". Only this is different because Christ didn't suffer "in hopes" that people would love Him back. I can only hope that my suffering for her through the love of Christ will bless her enough to see that He is the real cure to this diseased corruption that so engulfs us all. So I guess it all comes down to the question; Why God, if not for your good purpose, would you bring her back into my life and make me suffer to love her again?
 
dear friend sorry for what happen in your season life, you have to remember that every thing happen for a purpose, let God take your hard situation and show you the right way to go.God always wish us the good things in our life, only he need for us is to exercise faith in him.
 
I'm so sorry that you are in what sounds like constant pain. Have you prayed for your relationship to be strengthened through Christ? I keep praying for the same with someone I know.