sick and single

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Ever notice how your singleness hits you hardest when you have the flu? I'm fluctuating between grumpy and whiney today, so it's probably good that there's no one to witness this except my poor dogs, who are probably just afraid I'm going to die and no one will feed them. *gulp* In which case I might become food..(cheery thought)

ANYWAY.... it just makes me appreciate how great it would be to have someone to at least make sure I'm alive. :) Apparently the only person it matters to this morning is my boss. :/

Hmm...can you teach dogs how to dial 911?

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Ever notice how your singleness hits you hardest when you have the flu? I'm fluctuating between grumpy and whiney today, so it's probably good that there's no one to witness this except my poor dogs, who are probably just afraid I'm going to die and no one will feed them. *gulp* In which case I might become food..(cheery thought)

ANYWAY.... it just makes me appreciate how great it would be to have someone to at least make sure I'm alive. :) Apparently the only person it matters to this morning is my boss. :/

Hmm...can you teach dogs how to dial 911?
poor Jullianna. i'm also sick. spent 2 nights in a row coughing and blowing my nose. no fun. if you haven't seen this movie you should watch it: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EAhJmUaAWgA/

it teaches us to make the best of every situation. just think what you could do while sick! you can set up a target on your wall to blow those tissues out of your nose onto. you can buy several different flavors of dymatap and mix them. maybe add a little crushed ice and a mini umbrella on the side. can you imagine what dymatap snowcones would taste like? I haven't had a snowcone in so long. you should feel bad for me. you can even train your dogs to bring you your pills. just make sure they don't eat the ibuprofen by accident. hey, i can hack a loogie quite a ways. but my personal favorite while sick is napping.

J

Jullianna

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! You made my morning! thanks for the tips!

C

Catlynn

Jullianna!! Feel better! I know whatcha mean. Those negative thoughts and feelings always strike at the MOST inopportune time. Be blessed, get well and don't get eaten by your dogs. o_O

K

koalabear

well Jesus died for you, so that shows you someone that will always love you regardless of everything, seeking for someone to care for us is a natural human emotion, we where made that way. God fills the voids and when he wants he will put someone in your life to look after you when you got the sniffles :D

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
I've been sick too, but I'm getting over it finally. Maybe being sick and off work just allows too much time to think...

Have a little balloon:
O------

The writing is really small on it, but it says: "Show the flu who the boss is and get better soon!"

This post says, "Whoa, I'm cheesy!"

J

Jullianna

It might be cheesy, but it's very cute :)

Aug 2, 2009
Hope u get better soon!! Take zinc tablets, seriously it helps. In the meantime look at the bright side...more time to play online! :D

Cold remedy information from the Mayo Clinic (a very well trusted source of medical info):
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cold-remedies/ID00036

(You'll see zinc in there along with some other stuff, like saline nasal spray which i forgot to mention)

Last edited: