sick on Christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lvanett

Hi everyone

I've been sick since Sunday with first a persistent cough, which has now progressed into either an infection or the flu since I'm running a fever (99 to 100) and have nasal congestion. Monday I was in bed sick all day and rested, but now I'm "slept out". Have no funds to go to urgent care or ER, and nobody home to bring me. I have OTC meds. Need prayer to get better fast, I don't want to be sick for Christmas day! Thank you.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for you in Jesus name

Dec 18, 2012
Father thank you for Lvanett...Lord I pray right nowthat your healing power, your virtue would rise up from her spirit where you dwell and quicken her body, give life to her body and her immune system...Lord I thank you for healing her right now...GRACE...GRACE GRACE to this mountain..may it bow down to Jesus name!! Amen!

P

psychomom

I am absolutely praying for your health, my dear sister!

I'm also praying for financial needs, and wonder if perhaps you're feeling all alone?
So--I'm praying for that too. :)
I hope you know we're always here for you,
and we love you.
-ellie

ps--when Ricky 'likes' your post, it means he's praying for you!! :)

J

Jordache

Try a nasal rinse. It's not as uncomfortable as it seems at fīrst.
I get sick every year at this time. If you need to go to the ER then go. 1). Legally they have to treat you if you are I'll. 2). I'm sure there is a county facility for thise without insurance. Go there. 3). I got so sick last year. My eardrum burst in the middle of the night. I had 104 temp. I couldn't talk. My friend took me to an ER. Later on she paid the whole bill. $2,000! 4). Your daddy owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

Oct 27, 2012
Dear ((((Lvanett)))) Child of God, my prayers are with you for God's healing through Jesus Christ. May His mercy be shown upon you and lift you up, Godspeed!

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." -- PSALM 42:11 (KJV)

Dec 23, 2012
Good luck and i hope you get to feeling better, i am praying for you and Merry Christmas and god bless you:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus for a fast healing for you.

Try tea, with honey and the spice thyme in it, it is the best remidy Ive known yet that helps stop and itchy cough.
A sweet little old lady told me about it years ago, and now it is the main remidy for any cold in our home and the favorate.:)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

L

Lvanett

HI everyone :)

I'm still sick, fever has not really gone down much (between 99.2 and 100.5), and now the post nasal drip is irritating my stomach...thank God at least today the stores will be open. Yesterday was horrible not being able to get any meds, prescriptions, food, etc.

S

shekaniah

Praying for you in the love of Jesus :)