Silly Questions!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
How are you. May Jesus bless you.

My friend. Neither a pastor, nor a friend, nor a teacher, nor a prophet, nor an apostle can give you the words of eternal life. Jesus Christ has the words of eternal life. The words of a pastor, or a friend, or a teacher, or a prophet, or an apostle are ALL measured against the words of Jesus Christ. So, when people come together to fellowship, everything is measured against the truth.

I am not saying a person is a judge of the truth, because maybe they just don't understand. And when I first began in Jesus, I didn't understand much, so the things I did not understand I did not actively involve myself with, neither did I judge them, neither did I praise them. I waited and asked the Lord if it was true or not.

So when you go to a church, you must know this, you are not subject to the pastor when it comes to salvation. All people are subject to Jesus Christ. EVERYONE!! Many people put the pastor up as the head of the church, and many pastors have assumed that position, but they are NOT the head. Every pastor, if he is a pastor worthy, should ALWAYS direct you to Jesus. And if you earnestly desire to know the Truth you yourself would have gone to Jesus FIRST!! So that when the pastor speaks, it would be more of a confirmation rather than a revelation, as revelation comes by the Lord himself and not by the words of men.

It is good to fellowship, but Paul wrote of what type of fellowship we ought to have, and it is very dangerous to have fellowship with devils. Because of this, many Christians are suffering from wicked leaders and rulers in churches. Because of this the people of God have begun to serve idols. Because of this Jesus Christ is put on the back burner, and cares of this life have been maximized in churches. The gospel of Jesus Christ is old news, and temporary feel good gospels are set for the means of salvation.

JESUS CHRIST HAS THE ANSWERS!! ASK HIM!! AND HE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ANYONE WHO DESIRES TO KNOW THE TRUTH. AND HE WILL MAKE THEM FREE!!!

May Jesus bless you.
do you attend church Ramon?

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
do you attend church Ramon?
What does that have to do with anything?

We are the church, how can we attend something we are?

U

unclefester

How are you. May Jesus bless you.

My friend. Neither a pastor, nor a friend, nor a teacher, nor a prophet, nor an apostle can give you the words of eternal life. Jesus Christ has the words of eternal life. The words of a pastor, or a friend, or a teacher, or a prophet, or an apostle are ALL measured against the words of Jesus Christ. So, when people come together to fellowship, everything is measured against the truth.

I am not saying a person is a judge of the truth, because maybe they just don't understand. And when I first began in Jesus, I didn't understand much, so the things I did not understand I did not actively involve myself with, neither did I judge them, neither did I praise them. I waited and asked the Lord if it was true or not.

So when you go to a church, you must know this, you are not subject to the pastor when it comes to salvation. All people are subject to Jesus Christ. EVERYONE!! Many people put the pastor up as the head of the church, and many pastors have assumed that position, but they are NOT the head. Every pastor, if he is a pastor worthy, should ALWAYS direct you to Jesus. And if you earnestly desire to know the Truth you yourself would have gone to Jesus FIRST!! So that when the pastor speaks, it would be more of a confirmation rather than a revelation, as revelation comes by the Lord himself and not by the words of men.

It is good to fellowship, but Paul wrote of what type of fellowship we ought to have, and it is very dangerous to have fellowship with devils. Because of this, many Christians are suffering from wicked leaders and rulers in churches. Because of this the people of God have begun to serve idols. Because of this Jesus Christ is put on the back burner, and cares of this life have been maximized in churches. The gospel of Jesus Christ is old news, and temporary feel good gospels are set for the means of salvation.

JESUS CHRIST HAS THE ANSWERS!! ASK HIM!! AND HE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ANYONE WHO DESIRES TO KNOW THE TRUTH. AND HE WILL MAKE THEM FREE!!!

May Jesus bless you.
Does this mean that we are not to listen to self-proclaimed modern day prophets ?

A

AnandaHya

You know, I never go to these other links that people post. I don't want to hear what someone else says, but what you say.
My point is that you have free will, and you can ignore anyone at all.

In Christ,
hmmm that explains alot...

R

Ramon

Does this mean that we are not to listen to self-proclaimed modern day prophets ?
It means without revelation no one can know the truth.

May Jesus bless you.

U

unclefester

U

unclefester

demonic raisins? wow that makes me feel almost ordinary. lol :) (Hint: don't drink the koolaid or eat the brownies)
LOL.....From what I've been seeing of your growth this past while Ananda, you are far better than almost ordinary. Keep fighting the good fight my sister. God bless :)