Simple

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
God is just tooooo good to me!

Amen!

Apr 13, 2007
AMEN praise HIM He's waaaaaaaaay to good to us, we don't deserve anything, but we have everything, we have HIM! Glory hallelujah!

Dec 4, 2009
not everyone has everthing

Apr 13, 2007
If they have God they have everything. Please don't come on here being negative like that. Thank you and God bless you anyways.

S

sunshine_debbie

Reminds me of that song I sang as a kid

God is so good
God is so good
God is so good
Hes so good to me

Debbie

Mar 7, 2010
The Lord has blessed my family with a lot of money recently, I just want to do something good back. If I donate money to the local churches, will it guarantee me a ticket into heaven? I have been a good person all my life but I need guarantees.

Amen to the Lord

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
I'm sorry you need gaurantees. I pray for you that you will get to a point when you will do things as led by the spirit, and JUST living to please God is good enough for you. I am so in love with my Lord, that even with NOTHING - no job, money, home, husband or children - I STILL praise His name because He is worthy. I say He is Good to me, because I have breathe in my body and I am allowed another day on this earth to do HIS WILL - that is enough. I need no gaurantees of anything.

I will pray for you. God Bless.

S

sunshine_debbie

The Lord has blessed my family with a lot of money recently, I just want to do something good back. If I donate money to the local churches, will it guarantee me a ticket into heaven? I have been a good person all my life but I need guarantees.

Amen to the Lord

There is only one way to guarentee that you will go to Heaven and it doesnt require a dime of your money. It requires salvation. You must believe in Jesus, that God sent his son, that he died on the cross for our sins and ask him into your heart to save you and forgive you.

Thats where you start, that is how you get to Heaven. The Bible guarentees it.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.

No person is good enough to get to Heaven without the intercession of Jesus, without his death on the cross and his blood as forgiveness for our sins, we would all be lost.

Debbie