Singers, what is your fave Christmas song?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sing4theLordJesus

This is a question for any of you who sing for the Lord in ministry....what's your fave Christmas song to sing?Mine is O Holy Night....it is so beautiful....I sang it at a Christmas Eve service and I could feel the power of the Holy Spirit.Another song I did, tho not really one that is "sung", is The Christmas Guest. It's kinda long (over 5 minutes) but is a really touching story of how Jesus works in ways we don't always realize. :)love in Christ Jesus & prayer,Sing4theLordJesus

I

Indubitably

Contemporary: Mary Did You Know? Traditional: O Holy Night

Especially when singng them or leading worship with them, they always bring Holy Spirit bumps and sometimes a tear or two. Last time I sang O Holy Night, I got that choked up feeling because of the worship that morning and we both know that can be a singer's worst moment. Praise God He is Faithful!

Love your post!

J

Jordache

Every year the first Christmas we sing is "O Come all ye Faithful". I love it and a few more. This year I'll be singing a percussive version of O Come Emmanuel, O Holy
Night, a version if Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas with alternate lyrics, and a new song with a jazzy gospel feel by my worship pastor.

S

sing4theLordJesus

Contemporary: Mary Did You Know? Traditional: O Holy Night

Especially when singng them or leading worship with them, they always bring Holy Spirit bumps and sometimes a tear or two. Last time I sang O Holy Night, I got that choked up feeling because of the worship that morning and we both know that can be a singer's worst moment. Praise God He is Faithful!

Love your post!
Thanx! :)I know just what you mean. I love when the HS comes in and moves me to the point of tears. It makes the song that much more powerful. That's also how I know God's anointing is on it.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Baby it's cold outside​

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNheCEUP_A[/video]

Bifrost Arts - Messiah (featuring Robert Heiskel)​

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iV5FpUGQjo[/video]

Last edited:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
This is a question for any of you who sing for the Lord in ministry....what's your fave Christmas song to sing?Mine is O Holy Night....it is so beautiful....I sang it at a Christmas Eve service and I could feel the power of the Holy Spirit.Another song I did, tho not really one that is "sung", is The Christmas Guest. It's kinda long (over 5 minutes) but is a really touching story of how Jesus works in ways we don't always realize. :)love in Christ Jesus & prayer,Sing4theLordJesus
ooooh yeah!!! I LOVE O Holy Night :) my sis and I did that for YouTube last year :)