Single

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jhopeful

Jan 5, 2020
Ohio
My brother met his wife on here 7years ago he’s recommended it to me . Single for 6 years hoping to find a good God fearing Woman seeks first kingdom of God !

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
My brother met his wife on here 7years ago he’s recommended it to me . Single for 6 years hoping to find a good God fearing Woman seeks first kingdom of God !
Curious to know who your brother is....

But, welcome to CC :) glad to have you here!

Stay blessed in Christ.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Think of some interesting threads to start here #Singles Forum. Go back in time and see the popular ones for some ideas. That's a way to get to know members here. God bless.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ooooooh, got some bad news for you I'm afraid...

See, people HAVE met and paired up here. But I've never seen anybody come here for the express purpose of meeting somebody, and getting that. The only people I have seen find a partner are the ones who come here to hang out, happen to meet somebody else cool and get together with them.

Short version: If you're trying to make it happen, it probably won't happen. The only way it ever seems to happen is if you are not trying to make it happen... at least here in the forum.