Singled Out

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

See_KING_Truth

Dear Friends, Singles of Christian Chat:

As Christians, we all stand on a common ground (or should I say rock?) Jesus Christ. We are drawn together and a whole world of believers are united in the name of our Lord and His endless love.

Although we are very much alike in the body of Christ, we are still individuals with different gifts (both physical and spiritual), preferences, and personalities.

So the question here is:

What do you think sets you apart from all the other singles here on CC? Do you have any unique abilities, talents, collections, hobbies? What about YOU makes you different?

J

Jullianna

I would imagine that, as single christians, we have more commonalities than differences; but, most likely it is our life experiences that set us apart and make us different.

For me, it's probably the fact that I can turn my lips inside out, blow reeeally hard and make a very loud popping sound; that I can make my eyeballs roll in circles; my rollerskate dancing abilities; my hula hoop tricks; and my salt/pepper shaker collection from places around the globe. :D

I can't think of anything else that I don't have in common with a least one other person here. :)

K

kayem77

Dear Friends, Singles of Christian Chat:

As Christians, we all stand on a common ground (or should I say rock?) Jesus Christ. We are drawn together and a whole world of believers are united in the name of our Lord and His endless love.

Although we are very much alike in the body of Christ, we are still individuals with different gifts (both physical and spiritual), preferences, and personalities.

So the question here is:

What do you think sets you apart from all the other singles here on CC? Do you have any unique abilities, talents, collections, hobbies? What about YOU makes you different?
Probably a lot of things which I don't remember right now...or I'm so used to them that I don't think they are unique. I have noticed that I have a sort of empathy, but I'm not sure if that's a talent. Another thing is that although I'm not very observant about physical things, I am when it comes to attitudes, words, and actions, included mine....but sometimes I think that's more of a curse than an ability :D jk haha :).