Singles???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leilaii425

I would like to stay single for the rest of my life. People will always be dissapoint you, well and sometimes god dissapoints, well me at least. you think someones one way then they turn out to be another. So i find its best to stay single, having a relationship with someone is to much trouble

J

JLBSTORM

I am 27 yr old single female in Central Tx... Still praying God wll heal my broken heart and bring me the one.....

S

sabella22

Hehe I'm single its been a while,and yea sometimes I do wish I had a boyfriend..

T

Twilight

Been married, lived in sin, had long spells of being single, was kinda in love when I was 16 but he was killed, finally knew God and I love him. We have to love God so much and know he loves us so much before we can be any good for anyone else, vise versa. Look at all the people crying out about their bad marriages. Hold tight to God, don't be in such a rush your all still so young. We are to be happy with now. If we can't be happy with just our selves and God maybe then we are not complete. We have to a whole self. I hope that makes since. Don't worry be happy is what God tells us. How we are as we wait is the key to happiness. Be still your heart. We trust God to give us our hearts desires.
Love this advice from someone who has been there and really knows! Thanks, Love, for great words of wisdom!

J

JLBSTORM

I yearn for that time when GOD shows me who I am supposed to spend my life with. I am one who doesnt like being single...

L

livenlovechrist

I'm 23 right now and I'm single as well. I am happy to be single though. I am trying to use this time wisely to enjoy life and live to the fullest while getting to know the Lord more and more. It's the best way to go! :)

A

allforchrist10

i too am a christian single female, i have decided to wait and pray for god to send me the one he has in-store for me, but i got time to wait im only 17 almost 18

D

dovey

not to much to ask for....You can never ask God for to much in my opinion, but trust God for whatever answer he wants...I have been having a hard time with that myself. I want a lot!!! out of a mate, or no mate at all...because I have a lot to give, and actually enjoy being single...God's love is grand!!!...plus I have a call on my life so the more time the better.

B

bigfatsasquatch

Hang in there Krisis... there are Christian men out there like me that have also made mistakes in their past but want to live the rest of their lives for Christ. I have the same concerns with finding a Christian woman given my past. (I have a sleeve!.... a big turn off for most Christian women) If "others are acting like good Christian men" and then wanting you to pull you into sexual sin...... then yes they were acting like good Christian men. If you meet a Christian man like me..... if he can see you for who you are now.... he'll also see your past for what it is.... your past!