Sinners Anonymous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2021
Hi there, I'm Kaykel. I'm here right now, because I'm tired of depending on what websites tell me, what people on chatnow say. Im tired of not being able to spend a minute without thinking something vulgar. I am tired of doing things i shouldn't do and then th next thing im beating myself up. Im tired of wondering whether i ever received the spirit. Im tired of feeling inadequate because im jot doing as much as other repentant sinners, not that I'm sure i can call myself repentant. Im tired of worrying i am trying to impress people instead of seeking God. But most of all, im sick of obsessing over dying because im not sure where my eternity will be spent. Thats how i feel at this point
just vibe babe. we all do someday.

Mar 31, 2021
Oregon
and I'm a sinner saved by grace. I guess I'm a natural born sinner. My Mother was a sinner and She abandoned me. I was adopted and that's OK but they were sinners too. All my life, everywhere I I looked or went I saw sinners and sins. I was lost in a big mean world. One day I thought I saw some stoners under a tree playing guitars, singing and having a good time. I w, anted know what they had and if I could have some, They said sure, we've got plenty of Jesus do you want some he will change your life. If you want what we have and your ready to go to certain lengths to get it, come join us. I took a sample and soon I was hooked. A moment of clarity over took me and a sudden spiritual awakening occurred. I just couldn't get enough. there's never enough.

I just gotta ask somebody. May I help you? Please don't get me wrong. I've been through pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization, And often I have a phenomena of craving to sin. But when I do Jesus is always there. His rod and his staff comfort me, he fill me with love and goodness. When I'm wrong, I promptly admit it and he forgives me, even if I fail to make amends. He told me that I could live in his house forever because He already paid my sinful tab. I praise his name because I'm washed in his blood and my fleece is white as snow.

It's OK when your new to have racing thoughts, discomfort or a little confusion many of us have been where your at. We got your back. Your among friends now. -Welcome, Calibob.
Calibob, never before have I read something so close to how I feel. You have a talent for writing, and natural born sinner? That is perfect, may I borrow that? You have wisdom and the Lord is the only one to provide wisdom. There is nowhere to find knowledge and understanding but thru the God of the Bible. Thank you. KJ

Attachments

Mar 31, 2021
Oregon
just vibe babe. we all do someday.
I think all that’s happening is the Holy Spirit is convicting you. If you start reading your Bible every day you will find God at least that’s what He tells us. My entire life changed amazing transformation, simply when I started reading my Bible with genuine curiosity At first it’s hard; keep doing it. Bible is only living book. Best seller of ALL time. Why? It’s a living book inspired by a living God that wants to be your friend and Savior but also Lord.