Six Keynotes to Friendship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2006
  1. Be open, honest, and understanding.
  2. Open your heart and be completely honest.
  3. Allow the other persons to do the same and be understanding to their feelings.

2.Restore Gently.
  4. Be open to being corrected, if you did wrong, let them tell you!
  5. If you are doing the telling, do it with love.

3. Surround yourself with Godly Friends.
  6. It's okay to reach out and influences pre-Christians.
  7. But also have Christian friends to open up to and help you grow.

4.Crying Together.
  8. Don't be afraid to cry in front of someone, it shows your vulnerable and you trust them.
  9. Don't be afraid to let someone be vulnerable with you. Be the shoulder they cry on!

5.Laugh A Lot.
  10. Don't be afraid to be happy with your friends.
  11. Be silly and laugh...life is too short!

6.Accountability.
  12. Be there for your friends. If they have a problem, help them.
  13. They will be there helping you with your problems too!
  14. PRAY! Don't be afraid to pray with and for each other!
A Couple of Bible Verses:

Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses. Proverbs 27:5-6

Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:1-2

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who fall and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Bottom Line: It's an awesome thing to have friends, you can open up to them and go to them for comfort and everything!

Jun 4, 2006
Yikes..I hate bulleting...numbers *sigh*

L

Lady_Karen

I LOVE IT ... I am going to make a copy of this !!!!

Attachments

Jun 4, 2006
Thanks =)
hahah I think these 6 things go for any relationship though!

A

Arcticstorm

meh, who needs friends...that only more people to buy for at christmas!!!

G

goth4god

ha ha! you so put up my fav verse! proverbs 27:5! ^_^ lol

M

minnesotablu

awww i lover this! :) i'm glad ur my friend laura elizabeth!!! :p

A

Aussie_Gurl

thats pretty neat!

artic u one sour puss lol u have friends, dont need to buy pressies just give em gift vouchers lol

Aug 27, 2005
oh gawsh! i didnt realize the crazy numbers was an accident! lol!! i thought u did it on purpose i was like....WHAAA? i love this tho! too true.

D

dove_unique

sweeet!! X) I love it too...haha yea I thought you did the numbers on purpose too, I thought it was kinda cool...lol

A

Arcticstorm

Aussie I resent that...and here I thought this thread was about friends!!!