Slumdog from India

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

slumdog

Hi Everyone,

May God bless you with good heart and peace!

I am project manager of Sharon Prayer Fellowship & Ministries (India). We serve as a base from which we engage in various service activities aimed at improving the living conditions of the poor in India, irrespective of caste, creed or religion.

With 80,000 street children in the city of Hyderabad, there is enormous need to serve a hot, spicy lunch to the homeless, famishing children. Some of them do not know where their parents are while others have deliberately run away because of abject poverty and hardships at home.

You can find them everywhere like the swarms of flies: train stations, bus terminals, slums and streets.

Our Child Care Center can feed a child a whole month for just $10, something one can easily spend on a stopover at the favorite Starbucks.

I love these slum kids and want to spend 24/7 with them.

Amen.

I

iliveforHim

Good morning, slumdog,

welcome to this Christian Chat. My heart hurts for all of these beautiful children suffering out there in the world! I wish I had a home big enough to house them all and take care of them!!!

I will be praying for your project and for you. Thank you for the work you do!

God Bless You!