small town or big city

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, i live in a small town, it has less facility than a big city which is about 5-6 hrs from my house.
Could you agree and pray that God wants me to be in this small town or in this big city because i am still in this small town but there is not much progress but feeling in heart that if i migrate to the big city, things will get much better and i can be blessing from the big city , keeping in view everything.

please pray that God, keep me either in this small town or in this big town, and bless me to stay strong in Him and have a greater influence upon these people of my area.

Thank you & God bless!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His love, care and give you clear guidance regarding moving to a bigger city.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pay with levi. Help him to take the right decision. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Friends, i live in a small town, it has less facility than a big city which is about 5-6 hrs from my house.
Could you agree and pray that God wants me to be in this small town or in this big city because i am still in this small town but there is not much progress but feeling in heart that if i migrate to the big city, things will get much better and i can be blessing from the big city , keeping in view everything.

please pray that God, keep me either in this small town or in this big town, and bless me to stay strong in Him and have a greater influence upon these people of my area.

Thank you & God bless!
Well Levi, William Carey preached 5 years the gospel, before the first indian turned to Christ. It is the Lords task to give the harvest. Who will sowing the gospel if you leave your small town?
Who gives you the guarantee that you reach people in the bin City?
What you must know is what wants the Lord from you. I pray that he will guide you and you will find out His will for you.