Snow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Why does'nt it Snow at 75 degrees in the Summer?I think it Should.I would Personally Like It Too.

J

jkalyna

I WILL SEND A LINK TO THE ANSWER

J

jkalyna

U MUST WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS.

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

OFM YOU CAN MAKE SNOW.

W

wwjd_kilden

you want snow?
Two years back the first snow came in mid October, and it stayed out april..... take all you want ;)
and I am not talking one inch snow, I am talking the kind of weather where you shovel, eat lunch, and have to go back out to shovel.

J

jkalyna

WANNA HAVE A SNOW BALL FIGHT? :p:)

W

wwjd_kilden

wait until it snows again :p I am quite happy having summer now

S

shirley

OFM LETS GO SLEDDING TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A SNOWMAN AND HAVE HOT CHOCOLATE AND THROW SNOWBALS OOPS I GOT YOU ITS YOUR TURN ..........'''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>>.........WAIT TILL IT REALLY SNOWS IN MAINE YOU WILL BE DRINKING HOT CHOCOLATE N EATING A CANDY CANE IF MR N MRS SNOWMAN GET MARRIED WERE ALL IN TROUBLE BECAUSE IF THEY HAVE A SNOWKID THE SNOW WILL DOUBLE LOL

Dec 19, 2009
Why does'nt it Snow at 75 degrees in the Summer?I think it Should.I would Personally Like It Too.
We haven't developed the technology yet to produce snow at 75 degrees. I'm sure they'll figure out how to do that soon, maybe before next summer.

O

OFM

.O.K. i agree i love snow way 2 much pray 4 me on that .o.k. amen