Snowden has 'offered to go prison' if allowed to come back to U.S.

• Thread starter Viligant_Warrior
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2013
If that's your view, that's your view. But my viewpoint is that it was perfectly ok for Nazi soldiers to commit treason. Hitler was evil and any one of them who committed treason were good men for doing it.
I get how some would think this. Perhaps much watching of Valkyrie with Tom Cruz or an uber interest in early 20th century history as I have also. However behold the history doth testify against traitors. Everyone that tried to betray Hitler was put to death, often by their own hand. Even Rommel. That is what happens to real traitors.

I do not find Snowden treasonous in this matter nor even the government, but if that is the charge on one it is even the charge against the other. I find it to be espionage if charges must be brought to them. Sentence is pretty much the same, although for the fact Snowden spied on the government by the liberal government rules he'd go to prison and by the strict constitutionalist rules against the government, they must be hanged still for spying on the American people unwarranted.

Though we have a golden opportunity from God I believe here for mercy for both to be justified as well. For Snowden doth have an excuse that he was bringing a true report to the citizen-kings which the other servants did try to obstruct from us. Likewise if Snowden hath excuse to receive mercy so too the government has their excuse for the spying programs, which is to fight our foreign enemies that have infiltrated us, namely the jihadists.

Snowden is neither traitor nor hero. Therefore there is neither need to persecute him nor to puff him up.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2015
IMO, if Snowden comes back I think that the Dept.of Justice will fry him to a fine crisp.