Snowden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spokenpassage

There is a lot of elaboration about this man, some say he helps American citizens, yet others say he works against us. And most say he causes problems by interrupting our allies and countries peace. What do u think?

P

prodigal

i vote hero

Mar 20, 2013
Snowden isn't a hero, he's just being rebellious, causing controversy. Nothing to do with God or His will. God wants his people to NOT make things worse by getting caught up in the worlds dysfunctions. We are no match for the mess that the devil takes such delight in causing. The more chaos and distraction the better, as far as "the original rebel" is concerned. If we are close to God and KNOW what he tells us in his word the Bible, we don't need "Snowdens" to tell us what is wrong or untrue because it's all too obvious to the awake ones.

R

RachelBibleStudent

snowden basically exposed NSA practices that were illegal...that is a good thing...though obviously embarassing for the NSA and for the united states government in general...and i don't see how it constitutes 'espionage' without any other evidence...

however the obama administration has horribly mishandled this entire affair...by charging snowden with espionage and threatening a treason charge while he was on less than friendly foreign soil...they have pretty much guaranteed that he will be revealing numerous sensitive secrets to foreign intelligence services either for revenge or for 'insurance' if he hasn't already...

-that- is one thing that could have been avoided...instead the espionage charge is likely to become a self fulfilling prophecy...the obama administration has just created a 'double agent'...

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Snowden was a double-agent to begin with.

the NSA - blame it on Obama - scandal was blackmail.

because he won't attack Syria.

Snowden is a snowjob.
he's a wikileaks fake.

R

richie_2uk

America is scared because part of the truth has leaked out. America has not yet denied the allegations that Snowden has made, just made threats to him, seems to me America is guilty. What America and Britain is scared of, if anymore leads will be out in public. from the guy Snowden. So even if they do catch Snowden, It wont surprise me to see more whistle blowers will come from this. Watch this space. Whether you people think he is right in doing this or not. the fact remains, the Governments has a lot to answer for. And no offence, it's our fault for voting there lies, deceit, secrecy and corruption and voting them in the first place.

However if we don't vote, they will go ahead and pick the candidate to run the Government anyway. So we are in catch22 situation. Again however, I'm sure this is what to happen by God's prophesies. If that is so, then again, we have to accept it whether we like it or not, that these things are meant to happen. But to me? I think Snowden has done right by what he has done. at the same time I think he has to be careful were he treads and what he does from now on.

D

Donkeyfish07

Snowden is a snowjob.
he's a wikileaks fake.
How'd you come to that conclusion Zone?

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Should've been pardoned. He tried to report through regular channels and was rebuffed.

Zandar

May 16, 2023

Snowden is a snowjob.
he's a wikileaks fake.
I agree. He is probably a psyop actor. Its better to create an enemy or hero that can be controlled than to allow a real one to rise to the occasion.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I agree. He is probably a psyop actor. Its better to create an enemy or hero that can be controlled than to allow a real one to rise to the occasion.
Bro you're FAR-OUT !